One for Eddy (snake)

/ One for Eddy (snake) #2  
Harvey,

Nice to see a snake get it's but kicked by a bunny rabbit!!! Makes my heart feel good to know others out there hate snakes as much as I do. Even if it is a bunny rabbit!!!! hahahahhaa

Eddie

/ One for Eddy (snake) #3  
That's sure a new one to me. I've seen a snake go up a tree before, but have never seen a bunny attack a snake.:D

/ One for Eddy (snake)
I saw that this morning and have told everyone about it. Of course I had to share it with Eddie. I knew he'd have a laugh over that one.

I've heard of rabbits that would take on dogs that came into their yard and I've heard about them messing with cats. But I've never heard of one taking on a snake and running it off like that before.

/ One for Eddy (snake) #6  
Eddy, Last night I saw SNAKES ON A PLANE it was dumb & funny at the same time, I also snakes with a passion, they give me goose bumps.
Ernie

/ One for Eddy (snake) #7  
Mornin Harv,
Good one ! ;) :)

/ One for Eddy (snake) #8  
And to think that people laughed at President Carter with the killer bunny. The Secret Service should review this film to see what might of happened and review their SOPs.

/ One for Eddy (snake) #9  
Every time I see the mention of SNAKES on TBN. I think of the TX crowd. Especially Eddie and txdon. :D

/ One for Eddy (snake) #10  
Now I know where Monty Python's Flying Circus got the idea for "Holy Grail".