Once again, Assuming failed me

/ Once again, Assuming failed me #1  

NoTrespassing

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1999 L3710 HST FWA
Being the owner of a Kubota, from experience the fasteners had all been metric. That is until today. I went to the trouble of going to the local TSC and buying a set of metric hex key wrenches, only to find that my Kubota loader has SAE fasteners on the valve assembly. The Husco valve must be made in the USA. Their website says they have manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and Asia.

Just thought it was interesting,
Kevin

/ Once again, Assuming failed me #2  
Our local Kubota dealer has orange kubota decaled tillers on site that are identical to my Canadian brand tiller.

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Once again, Assuming failed me #3  
The Husco loader valves are made in the USA along with the entire Kubota loader (at least my LA402 is). BTW, the loader valves on the Kubota are made solely for Kubota and Husco will not even discuss them or provide parts/documentation for them. They refer all inquiries back to your local Kubota dealer.

/ Once again, Assuming failed me #4  
The only thing I've ever been able to assume is the risk. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Once again, Assuming failed me #5  
You know what happens when you a s s u m e /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Once again, Assuming failed me #6  
Yeah I get to watch Benny once in a while, after my wife has gone to bed. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif