Okay...who is this?? LOL...

/ Okay...who is this?? LOL... #2  
If you can prune raspberries, I'm all in.

/ Okay...who is this?? LOL... #3  
Like the idea but looks like good way to get hurt from clippings. :eek:

/ Okay...who is this?? LOL... #4  
I saw a clip a few days ago where some guy was hand-holding an electric lawnmower to trim his yard shrubs...made me cringe just to watch that guy trying out for the Darwin Award.

/ Okay...who is this?? LOL... #5  
And....another use for loaders!

/ Okay...who is this?? LOL... #6  
Hmm... gives me some Ideas, to use my old DR mower trimmer set on my forks for trimming.... Not a bad idea at all...hmmm

/ Okay...who is this?? LOL... #7  
Not such a bad idea... I would add a jacket and a face shield just for a little added protection.

/ Okay...who is this?? LOL... #8  
I’m tempted to try that. Got about 200 ft of thick hedges on one side of the yard. Pruning with the hedge trimmer and ladder is exhausting.

On the other hand, if things went south, I could find myself on one of those “Stupid Human” you tube videos.

/ Okay...who is this?? LOL... #9  
All went well until jack found that missing horseshoe lost in the hedge, lol. My old neighbor once took a lawn mower blade and mounted it onto a horizontal shaft Briggs. That was mounted onto a skateboard with a handle. He used it to trim the grass from growing onto his blacktop and sidewalks. He said his first attempt went wrong when he had the motor mounted backwards and the blade kept throwing the grass, dirt, and rocks at him.