OK, here is the REAL tractor

/ OK, here is the REAL tractor
No, here it is ...don't know what happened to the first post!

Attachments

• 398856-112_1233-640.jpg
    398856-112_1233-640.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 534
   / OK, here is the REAL tractor #4  
That's a nice looking machine you have! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ OK, here is the REAL tractor #5  
nice unit cant wait to get my backhoe, what size is your backhoe? does it run off its own pump?

/ OK, here is the REAL tractor #6  
Chris, it does look good. The backhoe looks like a perfect fit for that tractor, not too much overhang either.
Dirtnut, you waiting for the KB2365 as I am? If not, which one are you waiting for? Thanks, John

/ OK, here is the REAL tractor #7  
no, waiting for tax refund so i can get a backhoe. still doing research. i have an lk3054 with woods fel and would like to get a kioti backhoe but not sure if the sub frame will work with the woods fel frame. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ OK, here is the REAL tractor #8  
Dirtnut, maybe someone out there has that same setup. How about it guys? Anyone using the Woods loader with a Kioti Backhoe? I'd contact Kioti and / or Woods and ask if they know. Worth a shot. John

/ OK, here is the REAL tractor #9  
thanks john. would greatly appreciate any input tbners could give me.

/ OK, here is the REAL tractor
Thanks guys!

Dirtnut - This is the Rhino backhoe that used to be supplied to Kioti for the CK20HST, essentially it is a 6.5'. I could have put a bigger one on, but since I started out looking at the CK20, I was trying to keep a lid on costs. My dealer recomended that I get the separate PTO pump, as it only cost a small amount more than adding the additional hydraulic outlet. This way the BH has its own self contained hydraulics, so I don't risk getting dirt in the tractor system when I diconnect it. I haven't got any other rear mounted implements that need hydraulics, so I liked this better. I'm very happy with it so far. I only got a 12" bucket on it, as it will mostly be used for trenching. I hope you don't have to wait much longer!

Chris

Attachments

• 399128-112_1235-640.jpg
    399128-112_1235-640.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 194