OK Guys What do I Want

/ OK Guys What do I Want #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hi Let me start by saying that I am dumber than a rock. At least they know where they should be every minute of the day. Anyway I like the savings on grey market tractors. Even more I like the support that I can get for them over the Chinese tractors. Anyway I need a HST tractor with a min of 30 hp to move concrete rubble, cut grass and maintain about 2000 feet of gravel road. I am handicapped so the Hydro transmission is a must. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I want? If you are a dealer and want to contact me you can do so at the following address maker@soon.com. I am looking real serious at a Kubota L3010 but frankly I am having a real hard time with the 17,000 price tag. And to go used I think is a waste of time in that the low hour machines go for more than new with the rebate currently in place and the only way you get a break on the price is if the hours go way way up. Any and all suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. I know I am not registered and will not do so due to a price request on the Kubota forum.

/ OK Guys What do I Want #2  
<font color=blue>I know I am not registered and will not do so due to a price request on the Kubota forum. </font color=blue>

Huh ??????? /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

/ OK Guys What do I Want #3  
There are no HST grey models available. The best we have currently is a Shuttle shift which is just a hydraulically actuated shifter on a synchronous transmission.