Oil Drain Plug. Replacement Washer. New Holland.

/ Oil Drain Plug. Replacement Washer. New Holland. #1  

unit731

New Holland.
2000 TC29D.

Thought I would ask here. That maybe some know what I am seeking. Yes. There is a manual someplace, somewhere.

The point: The oil drain plug metal washer appears to be a unique washer. I assume that it is the original factory oil drain plug washer.
The metal oil drain washer has a small/tiny rubber insert inside the hole of the drain plug washer. The washer appears to have been manufactured with this small/tiny black rubber gasket insert as one piece. Not a metal washer then a rubber gasket. But one combined piece.

1. Has anyone ever seen or heard about such a engine oil drain plug gasket?
2. Does anyone know where to get one online?

Yes, I can drain the oil. Take the plug and metal/rubber gasket to the dealer and ask them. That is a 2 hour ride which I may have to do if no one here ever heard of such a metal/rubber oil drain plug gasket.

Thank you,
Martha

/ Oil Drain Plug. Replacement Washer. New Holland. #2  
From you description, looks like NH used a, what we call here, a bonded seal. It's what it's used to seal BSPP hydraulic fittings.

Here is a picture:

Bonded Seal (Dowty Seal) para 1/2 BSP e M20 de Merlin Motorsport

Sometimes I just use a copper washer, instead of these bonded seals on those hydraulic fittings and I haven't had a single problem, so I'm pretty sure you can just replace it with a copper washer, that any auto parts shop should have. They may even have the bonded seal too.

/ Oil Drain Plug. Replacement Washer. New Holland. #3  
Those have been in use in automotive for decades. I prefer a copper or aluminum gasket.

/ Oil Drain Plug. Replacement Washer. New Holland. #4  
New Holland.
2000 TC29D.

Thought I would ask here. That maybe some know what I am seeking. Yes. There is a manual someplace, somewhere.

The point: The oil drain plug metal washer appears to be a unique washer. I assume that it is the original factory oil drain plug washer.
The metal oil drain washer has a small/tiny rubber insert inside the hole of the drain plug washer. The washer appears to have been manufactured with this small/tiny black rubber gasket insert as one piece. Not a metal washer then a rubber gasket. But one combined piece.

1. Has anyone ever seen or heard about such a engine oil drain plug gasket?
2. Does anyone know where to get one online?

Yes, I can drain the oil. Take the plug and metal/rubber gasket to the dealer and ask them. That is a 2 hour ride which I may have to do if no one here ever heard of such a metal/rubber oil drain plug gasket.

Thank you,
Martha

Unless it is an oddball diameter washer, most any parts store should carry this type of seal. If not, it can be replaced with a copper washer or even a fiber washer. There is no true pressure on a drain plug other than the weight of the volume of the oil.
Buy a few and safely store them somewhere that they will be safe and you will know what they fit.

/ Oil Drain Plug. Replacement Washer. New Holland. #5  
That washer is called a DOWTY WASHER and is avaliable in different sizes .
Wurth do it also.

/ Oil Drain Plug. Replacement Washer. New Holland. #7  
Any automotive part store should have some drain plug washers.

/ Oil Drain Plug. Replacement Washer. New Holland.
Thanks for all of the replies.

I did end up going to dealer. And of course, they knew exactly what washer I was seeking.

Been around (not tractors) long time and have never seen such a washer. Apparently, more common then I realized.

Thanks again to all suggestions.

/ Oil Drain Plug. Replacement Washer. New Holland. #9  
I have been in this trade repairing tractors for 41 year and on all me tractors that I serviced I use just a little bit of silicon on the thread of the sumpplug . Then I do not have to overtighter that plug .
I never had a plug coming loose on me !