Oil & Fuel Oil and filters

/ Oil and filters
I called the BC dealer and was quoted $57.00 for the 3 filters and oil. Not real bad.

/ Oil and filters #12  
Just to clarify...that was for both the engine filters & the hydro filters + that was for the engine oil & hydro fluid??

/ Oil and filters
Just to clarify...that was for both the engine filters & the hydro filters + that was for the engine oil & hydro fluid??
Everything except the hydro fluid. You don't have to change the fluid at 50hrs only the oil and three filters.

/ Oil and filters #14  
Everything except the hydro fluid. You don't have to change the fluid at 50hrs only the oil and three filters.

That is what my dealer told me also. I have never heard any tractor business or company not recommend changing the Hydraulic fluid at 50 hours. But mine told me that Bobcat only changes filters on the hydro fluid at 50 hrs on any of their equipment. I may change it anyways, but it is nice to have the option. I was just wondering if any other Bobcat dealers did change fluids at 50 hrs on their construction equipment?

/ Oil and filters #15  
I have a receipt for both hydraulic filters on my CT 440 one was for $26.52 and the other for $67.73- 2.5 gallons of oil for $51.04 for a total of $145.29 and another 12.35 for tax so $157.64...

/ Oil and filters #16  
for my 335 the manual says change hydraulic filters and fluid at 50 hrs. This is is addition to oil etc

/ Oil and filters #17  
I have a Kioti DK45SE - The filters were about $170 or so including the air, fuel, oil and HST filters.
I run Shell Rotella that I get atTractor Supply for $28 for 2 gallons.
I tracked Shell Donax TD hydraulic fluid down, it was a bit tough to find here in Central Texas, and I recollect that was about $150 for 15 gallons of which I only used 11.
I would recomend some good pans for fluid collection and a bag of shop rags.

Warhammer

How much should the engine oil and the three filters cost for the first 50hrs service? Is there a better place to buy the filters and oil than the dealer? If so could you set me in the best direction. I know cars, but tractors are a little new to me. I would like to use the best, but trying to not over pay.

/ Oil and filters #18  
Kioti specs changing all the fluids and filters at 50 hours.
When I drained the hydro fluid on my Kioti at 50 hours and there was enough junk in the oil from the break in that I was glad I did.

Warhammer

That is what my dealer told me also. I have never heard any tractor business or company not recommend changing the Hydraulic fluid at 50 hours. But mine told me that Bobcat only changes filters on the hydro fluid at 50 hrs on any of their equipment. I may change it anyways, but it is nice to have the option. I was just wondering if any other Bobcat dealers did change fluids at 50 hrs on their construction equipment?

/ Oil and filters #19  
never cut corners on maintenance saving a few buck up front will cost big bucks in the rear

/ Oil and filters #20  
how much hydo fluid do these things hold anyway?