Oh what a CK30 day!!!

/ Oh what a CK30 day!!! #1  

sodamo

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS XR4140H (Mine) BX2380 (wife’s)
Well after much research, dealer visits, hours of TBN reading, today, I placed a deposit on my CK30. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Expected delivery mid March. This is what I'm getting:

Kioti CK30 Hydro / 4WD / R4 Tires / Foldable ROPS /
Kioti KL130 Front End Loader with 60” Bucket with Double Chain Hooks/ Toothbar / Pallet Forks /
Kioti KB2375 Backhoe With 16” Bucket
Rhino SE-5 Bush Hog with Slip Clutch and with Front & Rear Chains instead of rubber deflectors
Kioti 59” Rotary Tiller
Kioti 60” Heavy Duty Box Blade
50 Hour Service Filters & Fluids
ATI Quick Attach & Bucket plate
Post Auger with 24” Bit
Kioti LR20-72 Landscape Rake
Medium Duty Boom Pole
Auger Stand
Operator Manual – Included with the tractor /
Parts manual / Shop Manual
Intro / Orientation
Extra Pins, etc
Delivery
Kioti Spray Paint

My thanks to ALL who contributed.
David

/ Oh what a CK30 day!!! #2  
Does the warehouse come with this as well? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations, you won't be disappointed, you'll just be baffled as to which implement to try first.
Oh, and we definately need pictures when it arrives.

Steve

/ Oh what a CK30 day!!! #3  
Well, it's about time!! I know you really spent a lot of time researching, and I think you made a great choice. Hawaii will never be the same. You certainly got just about everything you'll need, but guess what? You'll find some more to get later /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
John

/ Oh what a CK30 day!!! #4  
Congratulations David! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Sounds like a complete package.
Would be great to have a pictorial of the journey.

PS: Don't forget the grease gun. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don

/ Oh what a CK30 day!!! #5  
Congratulations David, hopefully I'm right behind you.

/ Oh what a CK30 day!!! #6  
WOW. Congratulations and "Welcome to the pack". You sure got a nice set-up to start with /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Remember photos, photos, photos! Gerard

/ Oh what a CK30 day!!!
No warehouse Steve, but I did decide a few months back, that I will just "have" to build a tractor shed.
My dealer has also made me promise to send pictures of this Kioti at work in Hawaii. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Oh what a CK30 day!!!
Absolutely right John and a big MAHALO for all your input. I believe I found a terriffic dealer (locally) in Redstone Equipment. Ben sure exhibited patience puttting up with me all these months. He did tell me today that members of the service department were jockeying as to who was gonna make the service calls to Hawaii. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Oh what a CK30 day!!!
Well, I still don't have a sunshade. Dealer one was just out of budget.
I do have a grease gun. I wonder if I should have some spare zerks on hand?
Here is link to some progress pics - without tractor. Tractor will be loaded into a container sometime before 4th of July

Ninole progress

/ Oh what a CK30 day!!!
Good news from my dealer today. Except for the auger bit, all the bits and pieces of my CK30 package are at the dealer. Looks like I might have my tractor by next weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif