Office in the home of a REAL American

/ Office in the home of a REAL American #1  

RoyJackson

Rest in Peace
Tractor
John Deere 4052R Cab,, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements
My dream office!

Attachments

• My Kind of office.jpg
    My Kind of office.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 786
   / Office in the home of a REAL American #2  
I have always wanted to shoot an MG-42 a "Ma Duece" .50 cal and a MiniGun. This guy has all three:drool:. I have shot several of the Soviet Squad automatics and a Modern AK-74 full auto. 1919 Browning and many subguns, but I would still like to try those three..

James K0UA

/ Office in the home of a REAL American #3  
Nice set up. Looks like the cache of an individual that is involved in espionage. The electronics, weaponry, seem to be all there, but where is the "Code Book" hidden?:D Quite impressive. Thanks for posting.

/ Office in the home of a REAL American #4  
creekbend said:
Nice set up. Looks like the cache of an individual that is involved in espionage. The electronics, weaponry, seem to be all there, but where is the "Code Book" hidden?:D Quite impressive. Thanks for posting.

Looks like a guy whose wife has made him move all his hobby stuff into a closet and he has done his best to squeeze it all in.

/ Office in the home of a REAL American #5  
Change the 'background' to wood and triple the rooms size and that's close to where I'm at now!:D

/ Office in the home of a REAL American #6  
Hope the walls are thick enough that it can double as a bunker.

Charlie

/ Office in the home of a REAL American #7  
Thats what I'm talking about.

/ Office in the home of a REAL American
No toaster oven. Other than that, pretty sweet. :licking:

I can pass on the toaster oven..but a nice little fridge for the beer would be nice, eh?