NX4510 vents oil from remote valves

/ NX4510 vents oil from remote valves #1  

Kioti Dave

Gold Member
Tractor
2016 Kioti NX4510 HSTC
I have a 2016 Kioti NX4510 with 2 remote valves. Bottom one is hooked up to hydraulic top link. Top one is used for a rear blade or recently an old home made dump trailer. There is a vent hose on the valve body that spews out hydraulic oil when I lower the dump trailer. This does not happen when the rear blade is hooked up to that same valve. When the dump box is lowered, is there maybe too much oil entering the valve and it has to go somewhere? Not sure what is happening. Ideas?

/ NX4510 vents oil from remote valves #2  
I have a 2016 Kioti NX4510 with 2 remote valves. Bottom one is hooked up to hydraulic top link. Top one is used for a rear blade or recently an old home made dump trailer. There is a vent hose on the valve body that spews out hydraulic oil when I lower the dump trailer. This does not happen when the rear blade is hooked up to that same valve. When the dump box is lowered, is there maybe too much oil entering the valve and it has to go somewhere? Not sure what is happening. Ideas?
Not sure which value you are hooked up on, but you are returning oil one way on a 2 way system. The valve is not open to return on the oil back to the tank..

/ NX4510 vents oil from remote valves #3  
Not sure which value you are hooked up on, but you are returning oil one way on a 2 way system. The valve is not open to return on the oil back to the tank..
You would have to have a float mode on the valve to open and return the oil.

/ NX4510 vents oil from remote valves
You would have to have a float mode on the valve to open and return the oil.
Ok, so could the valve not be working correctly? I have 2 rear remotes. The bottom one is hooked to the top link and never seems to leak. The top remote leaks no matter what I hook up to it. If I lower slowly, the leak is minimal. If I lower quickly, more fluid seems to come out. I will have to have a closer look to see what is going on. I am thinking of adding a third remote as well. I will try find a schematic to figure out what is going on. Thanks for your input.