NX LED Lights

/ NX LED Lights #1  

cutthroat

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti RX7320PSC
I've seen where some of you have replaced the factory exterior CAB lights with LED ones. What product have you all gone with? Did you have to custom make a bracket, able to use factory or ones provided by LED lights? Thanks

-Craig

/ NX LED Lights #2  
36W LEDs from Ebay..
I reused most of the Kioti hardware (bracket and attaching bolt) along with two spacers and two 1" bolts. Makes for a factory look.
it is described with pictures on Erictheoracle thread 'MY NX6010' in Kioti Buying/Pricing post #1036. you also
can dig for Erics version which is much earlier in the same thread and also with pictures and description.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-buying-pricing/315694-my-nx6010-104.html#post4305055

the only difference in mine vs. Eric is I reused all the Kioti mounting hardware and he used the one provided with the LED. Both work perfectly
so now my Kioti is less Chinese than his. lol...

/ NX LED Lights #3  
Last edited:
   / NX LED Lights #4  
I've seen where some of you have replaced the factory exterior CAB lights with LED ones. What product have you all gone with? Did you have to custom make a bracket, able to use factory or ones provided by LED lights? Thanks

-Craig

Craig,

I used the stock wiring on the Kioti cab crimping on the round, bullet style electrical ends onto the LED lights themselves.

Several notes about the lights:

You want flood lights, not spot lights.

The LED lights are brighter, but at 6000K, I've come to understand that the human eye needs more yellow light in order to better see definition. So if you can, try to find the lowest degrees kelvin you can. Mine are 6K, but I think I saw some newer 5K 36W flood lights in the same form factor.

kelvin_scale_color_temperature.jpg

Also, in order to use the brackets the lights came with, I did need to cut down the right front bracket and then paint it to keep the stock light bracket from rusting.

25235294182_9e4f4d42cc_b.jpg

/ NX LED Lights
Thanks all for the information.

/ NX LED Lights #6  
I used short pieces of aluminum angle to bolt the original led brackets to.

Attachments

• image-3258391632.jpg
    image-3258391632.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 192
   / NX LED Lights #7  
I used Kawell brand 36w LED from Amazon. Like Eric said, be sure to get floods....I made the mistake of getting one pair of spots. They fit on the factory brackets with no modification necessary, except bending the brackets slightly downward.

/ NX LED Lights #8  
On the front I used spots on the top of the cab, then used floods on the sides of the cab under the front warning lights.