Price Check NX 4510 HST Price check

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #11  
I have to say Drew at Townline has been awesome! Never been so happy to give someone my money (and I'm hard to please). The MX has fewer electronic bells and whistles than the NX but maybe edges out the Kioti on ruggedness (I know lots of people may disagree with this assessment)

/ NX 4510 HST Price check
I have to say Drew at Townline has been awesome! Never been so happy to give someone my money (and I'm hard to please). The MX has fewer electronic bells and whistles than the NX but maybe edges out the Kioti on ruggedness (I know lots of people may disagree with this assessment)

I'll give him a call and check it out.

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #13  
I'll give him a call and check it out.

Just don't ask him about Kioti! He is very very pro kabota. Sounded like a deere dealer. You won't get any real feed back just vitriol.

Just don't ask him about Kioti! He is very very pro kabota. Sounded like a deere dealer. You won't get any real feed back just vitriol.

LOL... I won't. I find it's usually not very productive to solicit opinions on brands other than the one the dealer is selling.

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #17  
You know, I didn't ask and he didn't specify. I just assumed it was cash.

Kioti's 0% financing doesn't include some of the cash rebates. I think doing the math, it works out about the same if you take them and finance it yourself at 5-6%.

Kioti's 0% financing doesn't include some of the cash rebates. I think doing the math, it works out about the same if you take them and finance it yourself at 5-6%.

This must be a "cash price." If it were a financed price, that would mean the cash price would be even lower than the $25,900 he quoted. I will certainly confirm this though...

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #19  
Cab or not??
33,600 with tax Cab, Radio with rear tires loaded and one remote here in NC. Found some cheaper but father away. We have great local dealer with parts and service. All factors that we considered before buying our Kioti.

What dealer was that at?

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #20  
PM sent with information