NW Georgia - NE Alambama Dealer/Service Recommendations

/ NW Georgia - NE Alambama Dealer/Service Recommendations #1  

Panik

Gold Member
NW Ga - somewhere near that time zone thingy
Tractor
Kubota bx2360
Morning all! I was hoping I might be able to get some recommendations for Kubota dealers in the NW portion of Georgia. I originally purchased a bx from them about a year ago, and had a pleasant experience. I however have not been overly thrilled with the service I have received from their shop. The only reason I had continued to use them was because the service manager had treated me well, and gone had to lengths to make things right.

Unfortunately the manger just left the shop, and I am now in the process of looking for a new dealership for service. Below are the 3 nearest dealerships to my location and they are all about 45 minutes to an hour away. If you guys have any feedback or input on these dealers I壇 appreciate it anything that you are willing to share.

Snead Tractor, LLC
1507 West Main St.
Centre, AL?35960

Boykin Tractor Co., Inc.260 West Main St.
Rainsville, AL?35986

Atlanta Kubota, LLC
770 Pickens Industrial Dr.
Marietta, GA?30062

/ NW Georgia - NE Alambama Dealer/Service Recommendations #2  
I'm guessing Rhinehart is the one you left off? Their service department is rather incompetent. So much so, they need to add it to their slogan.

/ NW Georgia - NE Alambama Dealer/Service Recommendations
Yup it would be Rhinehart I was referring too. Nice guys but when the weld broke on the deck height stop, it took three or four separate trips to get it fixed. At this point I'm willing to travel for service, they were only about 20 minutes out for our place. It sounds like you might be familiar with the area NoSoMo. Do you have any suggestions?