Numismatics out there?

/ Numismatics out there? #1  

TonyC

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 1997 L3600DT 4WD with FEL
I found a very old US Dollar bill in one of my dad's old junk boxes today. I'm trying to find a web site to investigate it and check it's value, if any. It was issued in 1935 and has the word Hawaii printed in several places on it, very largely on the back. It is as crisp and new as a bill printed yesterday. Anybody into currency collecting? Anyone know of a web site I can go to? I'm usually pretty good at searching but I haven't found anything very good as yet.

/ Numismatics out there? #3  
I'm sorry to hear about your old bill. I'll be glad to send you a brand, spanking new one dollar bill in trade if it will make you feel better. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Numismatics out there?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'll be glad to send you a brand, spanking new one dollar bill in trade if it will make you feel better )</font>

That's what I love about TBN'ers...always willing to give for a fellow member. (Sniff) I need a tissue. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It is a 1935 Hawaii bill listed on eBay )</font>

That is exactly the bill that I have. Mine is in much better shape but as the one on E-bay sold for only $16.50, I'm thinking I need to keep feeding my retirement account at work. Thanks for the help...it was spot on.!!