Nuclear fallout information

/ Nuclear fallout information #141  
We were out of steak....
That would call for action around here. Just consolidated freezers, put everything in the 2 deer freezer (almost packed) and emptied the 4 deer freezer and I will be full by the end of the month. At least one steer (big for us about 1000 lbs critter), 4 turkeys, a couple more deer and few rabbits are scheduled to attend freezer camp in the coming weeks.

/ Nuclear fallout information #143  
With Russia yet again threatening the west with nukes, I thought it might be a good idea to spread some information that I've learned so far.

The blast will probably occur in a city, or all the cities. If they do it, they'll likely go all in with a 500 nuke strike. How many will actually make it to mainland or hit their intended target is another thing. We do have reasonable knowledge that most of their deployable nuclear weapons are ~150kt range. Surviving a direct hit isn't possible, but assuming you aren't hit, there's a few basic things you can do to survive the fallout.

nq0hbfS.png
Russians are making jokes on those maps

I will try to translate.
If you are in light yellow areas your death will be long and painful. But on other hand, if you live in city center your brain even will not get pain signals from your nerves as your body will evaporate faster than nerves are transmitting info. Really pleasant death
That's why real estate in city centres are so expensive

I am sorry if you found it too black :sneaky:

/ Nuclear fallout information
Russians are making jokes on those maps

I will try to translate.

I am sorry if you found it too black :sneaky:
Careful, after UKR, warsaw is next, then kuanas, then riga :D Pootin will use minsk conscripts to come for you too.

/ Nuclear fallout information #145  
   / Nuclear fallout information #146  
If I had the choice I'd pick the cake.

However, what's usually the case is that I'll have the steak, stuffed mushrooms, loaded baked potato, steamed veggies, a bottle of beer, and a very large slice of cake with a big glass of milk. :p
Ok,

That's gone too far!

I'm hungry and haven't had dinner yet (leftovers tonight).

:cry:

/ Nuclear fallout information #147  
Careful, after UKR, warsaw is next, then kuanas, then riga :D Pootin will use minsk conscripts to come for you too.
Riga in their dreams 😎
At beginning rus army were reporting on occupied states. Then cities, villages. Now spokesman of ruSSian army HQ is reporting on "liberated" farms :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Conscripts are fleeing to Kazakhstan, Georgia, Turkey etc

/ Nuclear fallout information #148  
Back to food....

In the Netherlands there have been farmer protests against a government policy to buy out farms. Why? Nitrogen pollution in the water near sensitive areas. About half of the nitrogen is from farm run off, or so the say, and the other half is from human waste water treatment. What I find interesting is that there is no discussion on cleaning up the human waste water treatment nor about the nitrogen pollution from other countries moving down river. :unsure:

Roughly 20% of the farms would have to be bought out to lower the nitrogen pollution and another 20-25% of the farms would have to lower their production. Food is a world wide commodity, but in this case, it is more worse because the Netherlands are a food exporter. If this policy goes as some are planning, food prices will go up and there will be less food.

In Ireland, there is another government plan to lower climate change pollution. The government wants to lower this pollution by some big percentage but they do not specify HOW the farms are to meet this goal/requirement. The farmer are saying that the only way they know how to meet the numbers is to stop farming. :unsure:

Both of these goals/requirements are based on EU studies and requirements.

Europe's energy crises is from bad, if not corrupt, energy policy which was happening before Mad Vlad started his war. Mad Vlad's war has just made the energy crisis worse, and because natural gas is used to make fertilizer, the cost of food has sky rocketed and will continue to do so until Europe changes their energy policies. Europe is going to have one heck of a recession due to their making their own energy crisis. Last winter, before Mad Vlad's war, energy prices were increasing and people were having to decide on food or being warm. It is far, far worse this year and going to get worse.

Unfortunately, the US is following the EU's energy policy...

/ Nuclear fallout information #149  
Riga in their dreams 😎
At beginning rus army were reporting on occupied states. Then cities, villages. Now spokesman of ruSSian army HQ is reporting on "liberated" farms :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Conscripts are fleeing to Kazakhstan, Georgia, Turkey etc
Yeah, the Russian army is not going to be threatening any other countries for decades after Mad Vlad's disaster. Attacking the Baltic states would get NATO in the war, even the pathetic German army would cause problems for what remains of Russian land power. It is hard to believe, but for years the German army has only had 300 or so tanks. The USMC, a light weight, sea going force had 300 tanks until recently when they were take out of service as the Marines focused on the Pacific and changed tactics.

The Russians, or the Orcs as the Ukrainians call them, have lost over 2,000 tanks at this point...

When the Russians were backed up 20-40 miles outside of Kiev. 10-20 B1 bombers could have take out that column in a matter of minutes... What could the Orcs do to stop the NATO's fourth generation fighters, F16s, F15s, Tornadoes, Typhoons, etc? Lets not even talk about what the F35s and F22s can do. I saw a report the other day that the S-300's SAMs have been removed from protecting Saint Petersburg for use in the Ukraine. The Orcs are running out of guided land attack missiles so they are having to use up their stock pile of S-300s which have limited land attack capability.

While I feel sorry for the young men fleeing Russia, they need to stay behind, and have a revolution.

Finland needs to stop letting Russians into the country because too many of them are sleepers heading to other EU countries to cause problems if ordered.

/ Nuclear fallout information #150  
I don't "feel sorry for the young men fleeing Russia". I also don't "feel sorry for the young men fleeing U.S." 50 years ago.

Both are cowards.