Not political.. I see TNT is down........

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Not political.. I see TNT is down........ #2  
I'm thinking Muhammad pulled the plug. He was getting complaints from his advertisers about cussing. So they were threatening to back out.

Then the incessant name calling and bickering between members.

It would probably have worked if he could have had a full time baby sitter spanking the ones that needed it.

But since there wasn't any corporal punishment and the natives wouldn't moderate themselves and act respectful......

Well you get the idea.

/ Not political.. I see TNT is down........ #3  
Yep. I am ashamed to say I contributed to that. When the attacks escalated I escalated my responses. I let the pig get me into a wrestling match. My Dad wouldn't have been very proud of me. Was inevitable when permanently banned members from FP were allowed on that site.

/ Not political.. I see TNT is down........ #4  
Yep. I am ashamed to say I contributed to that. When the attacks escalated I escalated my responses. I let the pig get me into a wrestling match. My Dad wouldn't have been very proud of me. Was inevitable when permanently banned members from FP were allowed on that site.

Now go take a shower!:laughing::D

/ Not political.. I see TNT is down........ #5  
I think all the memes broke the internet.
FB_IMG_1592528077463.jpeg

/ Not political.. I see TNT is down........ #7  

I gave up on that place after a couple of days. When I saw those FP refugees were running the show over there, I decided there was nothing over there I wanted and even deleted the bookmark. There are just some people in this world that are not worth your time talking to.

/ Not political.. I see TNT is down........ #8  
I gave up on that place after a couple of days. When I saw those FP refugees were running the show over there, I decided there was nothing over there I wanted and even deleted the bookmark. There are just some people in this world that are not worth your time talking to.

I'm pretty much there also. I would rather read old news stories from 1940's Life Magazines.

/ Not political.. I see TNT is down........ #10  
Status
Not open for further replies.