Veteran Member
At least they still had Baby backs!

2315D96A-9166-4882-9082-C9ACF7982D4D.jpeg

Thanks to 2Lane for recipe/pointers!

/ No toilet paper? #2  
At least they still had Baby backs!

View attachment 646421

Thanks to 2Lane for recipe/pointers!

Darn! I have two slabs in the freezer; I guess I'll have to thaw them out; that really gave me the cravings for something off the smoker. I also have a Cowboy steak about 4 inches thick and some Pittsburg Hot Links! Yum, yum! Let us know how your baby backs turn out!

/ No toilet paper? #3  
Darn! I have two slabs in the freezer; I guess I'll have to thaw them out; that really gave me the cravings for something off the smoker. I also have a Cowboy steak about 4 inches thick and some Pittsburg Hot Links! Yum, yum! Let us know how your baby backs turn out!

They are starting off looking very good! Nice om21braz :licking:

/ No toilet paper?
Being I needed to slip a little range time in, I left them on 8 hours instead of the usual 6. The results were very good, excellent bark, very tender and great flavor. Probably my best to date - at least according to the "boss".

/ No toilet paper?
921261B9-EED8-4696-8750-F7B117835DEB.jpeg Could not get this photo turned upright no matter how I manipulated it?

/ No toilet paper? #8  
Being I needed to slip a little range time in, I left them on 8 hours instead of the usual 6. The results were very good, excellent bark, very tender and great flavor. Probably my best to date - at least according to the "boss".

Congrats! Nothing succeeds like success!

/ No toilet paper?
7BD66749-15A6-477E-9BAE-7BA9AEC8093D.jpeg
Not really, but hard times have hit: waiting on parts for the pellet grill. Dropped back to the old school version.