No MPH Display

/ No MPH Display #1  

jonespwil

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1759
I have a MF 1759 that I cannot get to show MPH on the display. I have removed the 5amp fuse, then turned the switch on. I then scroll down to "units" and long press it til it beeps and"mph" shows up. Then I long press it again til it beeps and it says "set". I turn the switch back off and reinstall the fuse. I turn the swit h back on and the display still says "off" as it always has. What am I doing wrong??? Thanks for the help!!!

/ No MPH Display #2  
On my 1754, there are 2 buttons on the dash, ahead of my left knee. One of them supposedly initiates a "regen" as indicated by the graphic on the button.
The other button toggles between 3 screens: MPH, SOOT and OFF. If yours has this setup, try that button. (I " think" the button nearest your knee is the one)
If that doesn't do anything, message back here and I'll take a pic or video and could send it to your email.

/ No MPH Display #3  
I have a MF 1759 that I cannot get to show MPH on the display. I have removed the 5amp fuse, then turned the switch on. I then scroll down to "units" and long press it til it beeps and"mph" shows up. Then I long press it again til it beeps and it says "set". I turn the switch back off and reinstall the fuse. I turn the swit h back on and the display still says "off" as it always has. What am I doing wrong??? Thanks for the help!!!
Is that a Power Shuttle Shift or HST? I have the same problem with a 1755m and dealer was going to replace the display screen but AGCO told them it's "normal" on a Power Shuttle. No MPH display.

/ No MPH Display
Mine is a power shuttle shift. The youtube video I watched was a shuttle shift also and it worked on that one.

/ No MPH Display #5  
I don't remember grandpa's Allis having a speedometer, but he managed to farm his whole life without one.

/ No MPH Display #6  
I don't remember grandpa's Allis having a speedometer, but he managed to farm his whole life without one.

I don't even have a tach on my 2310 v. 1.0. And, it's very happy.

I'm happy, to not have the tach cable freezing in the winter either.

/ No MPH Display #7  
Why would you want a speedometer anyway? Do you do that much road travel? :rolleyes: