Nice innovation from ford.

/ Nice innovation from ford. #21  
I just saw Ford advertising 0% interest on a 2021 F150. Made me laugh as there are no new F150's to be found!

/ Nice innovation from ford. #22  
I don't know, maybe by you. Cars.com shows over 10k new 2021 F-150s. Somebody has some.

/ Nice innovation from ford. #23  
I think the online websites are cooking the books! Ford.com shows 2 in stock and 1 on the way at my local Ford dealer. Stopped in today, and they have 0 in stock and don't know when the next one will be arriving. They did have 19 used F150's going for more than MSRP of a new one though!

I was helping my father-in-law shop for a F250 or F350 earlier this summer. We visited 9 Ford dealers in CT that Ford.com said had at least 1 in stock. Not a single one had any in stock, and no ETA on when they would arrive. So he is the happy owner of a Ram 2500!

/ Nice innovation from ford. #24  
How have we survived all these years? My dad was peeved at automatic chokes, saying you should be able to understand a truck if you're going to drive it. I hardly think this is the answer for people who have no idea what they are doing. And it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it evolves into a lock-down situation if it thinks you are overloaded. Then that will lead to sabotaging the system, then more overloading, etc., etc.

/ Nice innovation from ford. #25  
Sometimes it takes a while to get the bugs out but it's amazing how trouble free these added technology systems become. I've lived through a lot of examples. I remember the people who didn't want electronic ignition because you couldn't fix them on the side of the road like points and rotors. I was taught by my dad to clean up and lube drum brake adjusters so they would self adjust well. I was working in a gas station and started to do that when the old mechanic told me not to bother as he took off the self adjuster cables and threw them away because "self adjusters never work".

/ Nice innovation from ford.
In my lifetime the only new innovations I like are the simpler ones. Heated windshield wipers are amazing if you have ever driven in icy snowy conditions and had to stop to flick the blades to knock the ice off, Mirrors that defrost are another super convenient innovation. I can actually see myself utilizing a way to weigh how much your hauling and utilize it to determine tongue weight on a load you have never towed before.