NH TC18 Rear Flood

/ NH TC18 Rear Flood #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
Here's a picture of the floodlight that I mounted on the Mighty TC18, does a great job for evening 3 pt. hookups and viewing when working!

JimBinMI

6-19648-jimbinminh.gif

/ NH TC18 Rear Flood #2  
Whoa Jim,

That light is almost bigger than the tractor. Does the engine lug down when you flip it on?/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Good job on the installation. I noticed you have a sandy floor in your barn. I have a 5/8in crushed rock floor in mine. I planned on pouring concrete initially but changed my mind when I found out how easy the floor was to maintain. The only disadvantage I see is dropping small parts. What do you think about the "dirt floor" approach?

/ NH TC18 Rear Flood #3  
My shop has 1/2 concrete and 1/2 stone. Best of both worlds. Awful nice for changing fluids and stuff like that. Don't have to worry about the small drops/spatters. I like having the concrete pad though for doing jacking operations and anything you want a firm level surface for.

/ NH TC18 Rear Flood #4  
My word /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif I hope that has a low beam,for one wouldn't know if your coming or going. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ NH TC18 Rear Flood
Allen,

Floor is fill sand waiting to be topped with concrete. Will probably try to get it done in the spring. Don't like the sand, have to put attachments on something like treated wood or pallets.

JimBinMI

6-19648-jimbinminh.gif