NH new disbine line

/ NH new disbine line #1  

jimg

Veteran Member
I see NH has changed some things on their discbine line. Who is making them? It looks like it has a Kuhn Gyrodine gearbox at the hitch. I don't thing my dealer has any on the lot right now. Anyone seen them?

ETA: I see serrated knives can be had to. Don't think I've seen these for disc mowers. Do they work well and are they crop specific?

Last edited:
   / NH new disbine line #2  
Was just at the dealer meeting in Orlando, they are New Hollands own design just updated. It is a unique design on the safety system that is is easy to change and inexpensive to fix. I didn't notice anything of the serreated blades. I'd think it might just depend on what you are cuting.

/ NH new disbine line
I thought most of the big names farmed out a lot of implement design...which is why I wondered if it was partly Kuhn, NH and maybe others. From the sales blurb the hitch looks for all the world like a Kuhn Gyrodine. Did you get a good look at it? As for the serrated knives the sales blurb mentioned them as an option.

/ NH new disbine line #4  
I think the 1st disc mowers by both Deere and NH used Kuhn cutter bars, but the rest was made by them. Shortly after I believe both started making everything themselves. The serrated knives are suppose to be for sandy gritty soil. Not sure how that would make a difference.