NH forum on the move...?

/ NH forum on the move...? #1  

markie61

Veteran Member
Tractor
2019 Rural King RK55HC with Loader & Backhoe; 2001 New Holland TC40D with Loader
Is it my imagination or did the New Holland forums drop down a position on the list of forums? It seems that the NH forum was positioned below Kubota's and above Deere's. Now it is below both of those. Should we read something into the reshuffling of this order? Will it show up on the Drudge report? Is there some sort of conspiracy....? The truth is out there....

Mark /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #2  
I noticed that too. I don't know if it moved because the number of JD buying posted now exceds the NH buying posts or it it was moved. The one thing that seems to remain constant is that this board is very Kubotacentric /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I guess us Blue guys just need to post more. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Andy

/ NH forum on the move...? #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I guess us Blue guys just need to post more. )</font>

OK! How's this? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually, I read somewhere on TBN the other day that the Kioti boards have had more activity lately than the NH boards. Are we going sit there and take that? Come on guys! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #4  
Maybe we have LESS problems /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now if that don't start a war, I don't know what will /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #5  
I was thinking that, but I decided to let someone else say it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #6  
<font color="blue"> Actually, I read somewhere on TBN the other day that the Kioti boards have had more activity lately than the NH boards. Are we going sit there and take that? Come on guys! </font>

Actually for this very reason Kioti will most likely be positioned just above the New Holland forums. Just kidding guys! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #7  
Aw, you do know them Ki-oatys and Ku-boatys are the same anyhow. Have you ever seen both of them in the same forum at the same time? Huh? Think about it.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ NH forum on the move...? #8  
<font color="blue">Actually, I read somewhere on TBN the other day that the Kioti boards have had more activity lately than the NH boards. </font>

Here's the statement that was made......

<font color="blue">been watching the Kioti forum grow over the past few months, and it now has more traffic than one of the "Big 3" categories. </font>

hmmm....I don't see "NH" mentioned anywhere in that statement. Some of the Blue must be coming down with a complex.......or maybe it's just the Blue Flu. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don

/ NH forum on the move...? #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Aw, you do know them Ki-oatys and Ku-boatys are the same anyhow. Have you ever seen both of them in the same forum at the same time? Huh? Think about it.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )</font>

Now that's funny!!!

/ NH forum on the move...? #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue">Actually, I read somewhere on TBN the other day that the Kioti boards have had more activity lately than the NH boards. </font>

Here's the statement that was made......

<font color="blue">been watching the Kioti forum grow over the past few months, and it now has more traffic than one of the "Big 3" categories. </font>

hmmm....I don't see "NH" mentioned anywhere in that statement. Some of the Blue must be coming down with a complex.......or maybe it's just the Blue Flu. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don )</font>

But the New Holland boards were already the least posted of all of the big 3 brands, just look at the number of posts and number of views in each of the forums. Since it has the least activity of the big 3 brands, I simply put 2 and 2 together...

I doubt the Kioti boards have more activity than Kubota or Deere. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif