newer models

/ newer models #1  

htiek126

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TA270F, Yanmar YM1510D, Mitsubishi MT2201D
Are any of the newer (since 1985) models of grey market Mitsubishi tractors identical or very similar to a US model tractor? If so, which ones?

Keith

/ newer models #2  
There are a number of mid 80's models that are quite similar to the U S market models. For example the MT1401 and Mt 1601 are like the MT160 and Mt 180. It would be easier if you let me know what you are looking at and I can give you the U S model if one exists. Bill - Valley Power Products 800-609-5110

/ newer models
I will contact you when I am ready to import another load of tractors. I am most interested in models in the 20 to 24 horsepower range. Are there tractors sold under American company names that are similar to the Mitsubishi models? Thanks.

/ newer models
Does Mitsubishi support the grey tractor market in the USA? How difficult is it to get Mitsubishi specific parts? Is the pricing similar to Yanmar?

/ newer models #5  
Mitsubishi supplies parts for US model Mitsubishis. They do not import parts specifically for grey models. Parts prices are higher than for Yanmars. I can supply parts from both US & Japanese sources as well as having operator, service , & parts books for most models . I may be reached at sheaftractor@coiinc.com