New York deer hunting

/ New York deer hunting #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
things starting to heat up:my son just shot a nice seven point(137lbs),his wife shot a six(137lbs),I shot a eight(181lbs.)All November bucks,rut is coming on strong in St. Lawrence co.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 2011 Deer.jpg
    2011 Deer.jpg
    857.7 KB · Views: 676
  • Dan's 2011.jpg
    Dan's 2011.jpg
    998.8 KB · Views: 5,948
   / New York deer hunting #3  
A+ in regards to Family members enjoying hunting together. Nice looking racks too. There should be plenty of venison to eat this year. :):thumbsup:

/ New York deer hunting #4  
Nice going Dan, where in the north country are you? we have a place on Blake, south of South Colton

/ New York deer hunting
WayneB
We are located south of Ogdensburg,on Black Lake.
We had camped on Blake years ago;tent camped all over the Adriondacks.
Last two years have been at Higley Flow.

/ New York deer hunting #6  
WayneB
We are located south of Ogdensburg,on Black Lake.
We had camped on Blake years ago;tent camped all over the Adriondacks.
Last two years have been at Higley Flow.

Hows the bass fishing been? Went up there for years with some freinds to Nicks landing on fathers day for years till the family took it back over when Nick died.

I've often thought about going back up but most places are booked at that time.

/ New York deer hunting #7  
Nice going NYbirdman.....keep it up and you'll hafta change your name to NYdeerman.....:thumbsup:

I got mine, first day, only a few hours in the woods, needed to fill freezer, then back to bunny season.......:D

Attachments

• Oct 2011 012.jpg
    Oct 2011 012.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 283
   / New York deer hunting #8  
Nice going NYbirdman.....keep it up and you'll hafta change your name to NYdeerman.....:thumbsup:

I got mine, first day, only a few hours in the woods, needed to fill freezer, then back to bunny season.......:D

Encore 50 cal?????

/ New York deer hunting
Art
The bass fishing on Black Lake is still very good;what's really picked up is the walleye both on the lake and in the St.Lawrence.The guys are throwing back ten pounders(river) and looking for 3-6lb. eaters.We must thank the Black Lake Fish and Game Club,the St.Lawrence Valley Sportsman's club and the NYSDec.Also our Canadian friends who supplied fry and heavily stock the St.Lawrence.
The walleye run in Rossie(April) is something to see!:)

/ New York deer hunting #10  
Nice shooting by all of you. My grandson got a nice buck a couple a weeks ago here during youth season. Going to Ohio next week myself.