New XJ2025H Hydraulic question

/ New XJ2025H Hydraulic question #1  

trowber24

Hello all, I have a question I hope you guys can help me with before I have to call the shop on Monday. I have an XJ2025H with loader and backhoe. I went to take the backhoe off for the first time today and everything went smooth when I pulled the pins and disconnected the hoses until I pulled away and had no hydraulics to the loader or 3pt. I backed back up and reconnected the hoses and have hydraulics again to everything. Hopefully it's just a new guy mistake and you guys can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

/ New XJ2025H Hydraulic question #2  
I know on my tractor (not an LS) when I disconnect the backhoe I have to attach one of the hoses back into one of the connectors on the back of the tractor. It reconnects the loop.

/ New XJ2025H Hydraulic question
I know on my tractor (not an LS) when I disconnect the backhoe I have to attach one of the hoses back into one of the connectors on the back of the tractor. It reconnects the loop.

Thanks for the reply. I also thought that might be the case but the hose isn't long enough to reconnect. A mistake by the manufacturer maybe?

/ New XJ2025H Hydraulic question #4  
Thanks for the reply. I also thought that might be the case but the hose isn't long enough to reconnect. A mistake by the manufacturer maybe?

Is there a section in your manual giving you instructions on backhoe removal? If not, perhaps someone has posted a Youtube video on the removal of the backhoe on your model tractor???

Is there a section in your manual giving you instructions on backhoe removal? If not, perhaps someone has posted a Youtube video on the removal of the backhoe on your model tractor???

Thanks, I was actually going step by step out of the manual haha. It just says to disconnect the couplers from the tractor. Thats the last step before pull away. I don't believe there are any videos yet up on the XJ2025H.

Turns out the rear couplers are supposed to connect with each other but were not long enough from the factory. The dealer is sending me a new 90 degree coupler to use to connect the rear hoses. Thanks everyone for your input.

/ New XJ2025H Hydraulic question #7  
Turns out the rear couplers are supposed to connect with each other but were not long enough from the factory. The dealer is sending me a new 90 degree coupler to use to connect the rear hoses. Thanks everyone for your input.

Good to hear that your problem is solved!!