New Workmaster cab Models coming out

/ New Workmaster cab Models coming out #1  

nwut05

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland T-1510, T 4.75
Hello everyone, Has Anybody seen the new Workmaster Cab Models coming? Spoke to my dealer Yesterday and he said they are ordered should be a couple of months delivery time. Said they are pretty comparable to the old tn series with a similar in style Boomer cab. Also said they are doing away with some Boomer Models and thats why they getting a cab. Prices quoted were not too far from the t4.65/75 though any thoughts. I do like my Workmaster even though i have had some problems. Just like the idea of a cab. and you can get the buddy seats in them

/ New Workmaster cab Models coming out #2  
Which models are they doing away with?

/ New Workmaster cab Models coming out
He didn't say but being that the new Workmasters are in the 55 65 and 75 hp range i would surmise that it would be the larger ones.....but i do not know that just my reasonable deduction. I know earlier this year while at a dealer i observed one of the smaller boomers is now made by Yanmar not LS so it may be a switch coming....??????

/ New Workmaster cab Models coming out #4  
There’s a thread in the new holland pricing forums titled 2017 workmaster 60(I think) that covers this topic quite well, also has a few links with sone good info in it