New used mini in the arsenal

/ New used mini in the arsenal #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
I have been looking for a decent used mini X for a while now. My local dealer took a high hour KX121-3 in on trade and offered it to me for a price I could not say no too. Picked it up today and got to use it for a hour or so .. And I'm surprised how well it operates. I will post some pics when it's light outside. Items to be addressed in the immediate future are a leaky valve cover gasket and a squeaky a/c belt ( may be due to the oil leak ) and a full service. Items to be addressed in the next year or so are sprockets and a set of tracks.

/ New used mini in the arsenal #2  
Congrats- I have the smaller KX91 and find it to be an excellent machine. Hope you get everything fixed up soon and can get it to work!

/ New used mini in the arsenal
Congrats- I have the smaller KX91 and find it to be an excellent machine. Hope you get everything fixed up soon and can get it to work!

The 91 sure is a nice size. I have the valve cover gasket now and may work on it over the next week or so. I imagine I won't put more than 80-100 hours a year on it at the most so much of the other "need" list can be done over time.

/ New used mini in the arsenal #4  
Same here - right now mine is a home use machine so 50hrs a year is a lot. May end up doing some jobs for others in the future (going to retire in a few years) but want to really learn the machine before doing work for others.
I think you will really like the reach and power of the 121, I wouldn't have minded one of them myself but I was looking for a super low Hr machine and they were a bit out of my price range. I can't get over how smooth the Kubota's are to operate!!!
Look forward to seeng some photos!

/ New used mini in the arsenal #7  
If you need to get some more seat time I'm sure I'm not that far away! "Have trailer, will travel." lol. :thumbsup:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Pics

i gotta ask how much and how many hours

i just bought my KX040 after 6 months searching for a nice 121, no luck gave up

Machine has 5600 hours with complete extensive service records. 15k