/ New tractors on the horizon... #1  
Tractor
JD 2032R
Hi all,

Last week I got to spend two days in the Solis booth with the Solis Tractors USA team, lots of tire kicking prospective buyers, and even some current Solis owners. I'm including my video that I just launched tonight that briefly talks about the new models headed to the USA soon... The ITL (International Tractors Limited (parent of Solis)) produced engines are still pending EPA approval. The bureaucracy and red tape has been cumbersome for Solis and even though they are present in over 150 countries and passed all the stringent European requirements, the US has been fraught with extra procedures and paperwork. That said, Solis is hoping to have containers headed towards the US in January with many of these models being available by March.

Happy to answer any questions you might have about Solis and the current and future tractors...
Josh

/ New tractors on the horizon... #2  
Yes, the red tape is long this these days. One would think Yanmar is already here, then why does Solis have to jump through all of the hoops.
1698449433209.png

/ New tractors on the horizon...
Yes, the red tape is long this these days. One would think Yanmar is already here, then why does Solis have to jump through all of the hoops.
View attachment 829091
It's about the engines... ITL/Solis will be producing it's own engines. Currently the H24 has a Mitsubishi engine, the 38 & 48HPs will have Yanmar engines but the price is high so it is not as competitive, and the larger machines will have the ITL engine, which is what is under EPA approvals. I hear that Yanmar is building a factory in India, that would reduce the acquisition costs of getting Yanmar Engines to India and then to the US.

/ New tractors on the horizon... #4  
It's about the engines... ITL/Solis will be producing it's own engines. Currently the H24 has a Mitsubishi engine, the 38 & 48HPs will have Yanmar engines but the price is high so it is not as competitive, and the larger machines will have the ITL engine, which is what is under EPA approvals. I hear that Yanmar is building a factory in India, that would reduce the acquisition costs of getting Yanmar Engines to India and then to the US.
The Yanmar India plant is done. :)

Yanmar Engine Manufacturing India Pvt. Ltd.|Group Companies|About YANMAR|Yanmar Engine Manufacturing India

1698888664399.png

/ New tractors on the horizon...