New Tractor Sales Are Declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,861  
Just like climatologists and virologists.
it wouldn't be good science if there wasn't a range of opinions. Scientists call their pet opinions,
"theories".
Theories are always changing as new discoveries are made. That's what makes science different from superstition. Kind of silly to be against change.
rScotty

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,862  
it wouldn't be good science if there wasn't a range of opinions. Scientists call their pet opinions,
"theories".
Theories are always changing as new discoveries are made. That's what makes science different from superstition. Kind of silly to be against change.
rScotty
Except climate science
Thats “settled science” :poop:

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,863  
Local Kioti dealer was down a whopping two units ytd on Friday, but he sold two units Monday. Essentially a wash compared to last year.

I need a well drilled at my shop. Of the two drillers in the area, one has an 18 months lead time, and the other said maybe November, if all goes well.

My neighbor is an equipment operator for a commercial/government contractor. They are booked for the construction season.

Chicken breast is $1.99/lb at the local grocery store, and I bought a whole pork loin for $2.69/lb this morning. Bacon is 5-12 oz packages/$12.90.

Woe is me. The sky is falling.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,864  
Local Kioti dealer was down a whopping two units ytd on Friday, but he sold two units Monday. Essentially a wash compared to last year.

I need a well drilled at my shop. Of the two drillers in the area, one has an 18 months lead time, and the other said maybe November, if all goes well.

My neighbor is an equipment operator for a commercial/government contractor. They are booked for the construction season.

Chicken breast is $1.99/lb at the local grocery store, and I bought a whole pork loin for $2.69/lb this morning. Bacon is 5-12 oz packages/$12.90.

Woe is me. The sky is falling.
Bank failures?
Record inflation?
Record high interest rates?
Title 42 expiring/record illegal border crossings?

yeah, we’re all good.

Maybe the sky ain’t falling, but our standard of living IS

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,867  
Bank failures?
Record inflation?
Record high interest rates?
Title 42 expiring/record illegal border crossings?

yeah, we’re all good.

Maybe the sky ain’t falling, but our standard of living IS
Yours is.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,868  
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,869  
Not among scientists. Maybe among politicians.
Actually the politicians claim that the scientists say it’s settled.
And if you disagree, like this scientist says, you’re labeled a “climate denier”.

Status
Not open for further replies.