new toy

/ new toy #1  

deere755

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700
I bought a 1 row John Deere planter on ebay and picked it up over the weekend. I met a real good guy and hope to buy some other items from him in the future. I talked to my neighbor a week ago and was telling him that I was bidding on one and he wants me to plant some wild life plots and a sweet corn patch for him as I posted last week. I am ready for spring to get here so I can do some playing I mean working I don't want the wife to hear me say playing.

/ new toy #2  
Do we get to see a picture of the new equipment? What model is this? Does it require plates?
I purchased a two row last spring and have enjoyed it. I planted 5 acres of sweet corn and about 2 of sunflowers. I am sure you will get lots of use out of yours.

/ new toy
It's a JD 494A, and yes it does require plates. I have 3 corn, and one bean plate. I'm looking forward to playing with it.

Attachments

• 821625-planter2a.jpg
    821625-planter2a.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 292
   / new toy #4  
Thats the one I was looking to bid on....Let us know how it works for planting. I'm still looking to buy one.
It look like a real deal. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ new toy
When I went down to pick this one up the guy was putting together another one to put on ebay. He was a super person to work with. Keep your eye open for it on ebay.