eBay/Craigslist New to the forum. Tell me I got about the BX2350 I just brought home.

/ New to the forum. Tell me I got about the BX2350 I just brought home. #21  
I bought an '06 BX2350 last fall with 121 hours, FEL, 54" MMM, and Woods rear blade for $8900 which I thought was a decent deal. I've been thrilled with it overall but as others have said, the abrupt stop in reverse is a bit annoying. It wasn't a deal-breaker for me though and I've got it mostly under control. The plastic deck didn't bother me either, and the previous owner had the strengthened fixes put in place. This tractor is like a swiss army knife--so many uses!--but it's been particularly great with moving all the snow we've gotten this winter. I use the FEL to push and move snow (I know, not a good idea) along with the rear blade and it works great. The FEL has been priceless in moving huge snowbanks around because I'm running out of places to put all this snow.

All in all, I think the 2350 is a pretty good machine despite its quirks. Those quirks caused the machine to not hold its value as well as other Kubota BX's, but I'm glad it had them because it allowed me to get a fairly new tractor for almost half the cost of new. I would probably still be looking for a tractor had I not bought the 2350--the used prices in my area of the country are very high.

/ New to the forum. Tell me I got about the BX2350 I just brought home. #22  
I use the FEL to push and move snow (I know, not a good idea) along with the rear blade and it works great.

Many people use FEL and back blade to move snow. I did for 10 years before getting a front blower and there are times I miss the loader like now with the huge piles at the end of my driveway. I have to break them down to blower level by hand before I can remove them but the loader would reach a lot higher.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet