new to me old Garden Way tiller.

/ new to me old Garden Way tiller.
Still looking for an owners manual or some type of maintenance manual, plenty of engine info, not so much for the tiller itself.

/ new to me old Garden Way tiller. #12  
Type in Troy-Built tillers and you will find a ton of stuff about them. I have 6 horses and a tuffy, most have had the engines replaced before I got them. I have rebuilt some of the gearboxes because someone ran them without oil. Watch the seals in the tine shafts and wheel shafts, as they are notiorius for leaking bad, and are not easy to replace.
also watch the tine wear---after a certain point, ----they gotta be replaced with new ones.
When they work they are good tillers, just require a lot of care, which most of them never see by their owners!

/ new to me old Garden Way tiller.
I had occasion to try it out last week, my wife wanted a row tilled so she could put her peas in. Starts on a couple pulls and worked the soil real nice. I could not be happier with it. Repaired some damaged threads on the cover and fixed the recoil and all is good for this season.

/ new to me old Garden Way tiller. #16  
I use 140 in mine as 90 or 85w-90 wont stay in them.---leaks past even new seals.