Grading New to me Kubota M59

/ New to me Kubota M59
Does anyone know if Kubota offers spacers for the rears of the M59?

Or know a company who makes some quality spacers?

I contacted one gentleman who makes them but he is moving and won’t be taking any orders for the rest of the year.

I want to add ice chains before winter gets here.

/ New to me Kubota M59
Clean up time. Rocks everywhere!
IMG_4245.JPG

Getting some dirt work done. The M59 really shines and enjoys this type of work.
IMG_4247.JPG
IMG_4248.JPG

/ New to me Kubota M59 #64  
Does anyone know if Kubota offers spacers for the rears of the M59?

Or know a company who makes some quality spacers?

I contacted one gentleman who makes them but he is moving and won't be taking any orders for the rest of the year.

I want to add ice chains before winter gets here.

I have inner and outer wheel weights/spacers made from:
Continuous Cast Iron Bar Stock Leader and Steel Alternative | Dura-Bar
You can get a 16" dia. round cut say 1-1/2" thick and have a local machine shop drill the Bolt Circle, and skim cut a 8" or so Flat on each side so the rim will not wobble. Yes and you will need Pi

Call Local Kubota dealers for the longer studs. I got mine from a dealer in Vermont. Dealers in NH and MA never heard of them. Or try Messicks
And yes, you will need piloted hubs male and female to center the rim per middle photo attached.

Attachments

• P1030281 (1024x768).jpg
    P1030281 (1024x768).jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 90
  • P1010180.JPG
    P1010180.JPG
    946.5 KB · Views: 105
  • P1010167.jpg
    P1010167.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
   / New to me Kubota M59 #65  
Gas if you have a standard 8 bolt on 8" you could use spacers that are for skid steers allowing for running the over the tire tracks.
You'll have to make sure on the size, the one's in the pic are "hub piloted"* so that's another measurement you need to confirm.
* that means the inner circle of the wheel sit's on a machined lip on the hub so that the lug nuts/studs only hold the wheel on, this small lip bears the machine's weight.

April snow& graderblade 5.jpg the only pic I have handy, but you can see it under the wheel.

/ New to me Kubota M59 #66  
Clean up time. Rocks everywhere!
View attachment 566612

Getting some dirt work done. The M59 really shines and enjoys this type of work.
View attachment 566615
View attachment 566616

I bought a couple of rock buckets. Not expensive & very handy. One has about 3" spacing and the other 4". The trick to using them is to get the rocks on the front lip of the bucket and then slighly raise the bucket & tilt it to roll them to the back. That way the dirt falls out. It doesn't work to just dive into the ground expecting the dirt and rock to separate.
rScotty

Attachments

• Skeleton-Rock-Bucket.jpg
    Skeleton-Rock-Bucket.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 80
  • A rock bucket.jpg
    A rock bucket.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 79
  • MOVING ROCKS FROM PILE 11_8_15.JPG
    MOVING ROCKS FROM PILE 11_8_15.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 90
   / New to me Kubota M59
So my Land Pride Grapple never came in. The dealer told me again they were just trying to save me and them money on shipping. I had said okay to that several times. Then looked back and realized I had asked them to order it over seven weeks ago. I thanked him for what he did for me, making things right with the tractor, lending me a machine while I waited for them to get it right, and told him I appreciated it. Then I told them to cancel the order. I have a ton of work to do and just can’t wait any longer.

Then I went looking again and decided to order one of these.

Skid Steer Rock Grapple For Sale | Skid Pro Attachments

Should be good for many task. I have a lot of rocks and tree clean up on this property.

Can’t wait till it gets here.

Last edited:
   / New to me Kubota M59
IMG_4274.JPG
Time for a little re-in forcing here. D’Oh!
IMG_4275.JPG
My plan for these forks is to be a carry all for one or two two different work boxes I’m going to build.