Grading New to me Kubota M59

/ New to me Kubota M59
Here's a picture of the hood protector I mentioned. It pivots forward and down to allow clearance for opening the hood, & in that position it becomes a handy tool tray.
Hint, don't forget and lower the bucket when the protector is in the tool tray position.....

I like that. Mine just has the front grill guard. Nice looking machine you have there.

/ New to me Kubota M59 #43  
Yes. That was a picture during a break in the shade while mowing. Next comes York Raking.

Oh, the picture seems to be cut off beyond slightly after the rear tire.

/ New to me Kubota M59 #44  
I like that. Mine just has the front grill guard. Nice looking machine you have there.

When the M59 first came out, there was a package deal offered with some options - lighting kit, 3pt kit, 2 BH buckets....stuff like that. The combo brush guard & hood protector was part of that package.

It does look nice in the photos, and at first I couldn't figure out why. But it's the color that the camera gave it. The tractor is actually a sun-faded orange. In the photo it looks shiny & reddish-orange.

Nearly at 1000 hrs now. Next projects are to set valves, update notebook, delete EGR, change the angle on the thumb foot control, and add some real gauges.
rScotty

/ New to me Kubota M59
When the M59 first came out, there was a package deal offered with some options - lighting kit, 3pt kit, 2 BH buckets....stuff like that. The combo brush guard & hood protector was part of that package.

It does look nice in the photos, and at first I couldn't figure out why. But it's the color that the camera gave it. The tractor is actually a sun-faded orange. In the photo it looks shiny & reddish-orange.

Nearly at 1000 hrs now. Next projects are to set valves, update notebook, delete EGR, change the angle on the thumb foot control, and add some real gauges.
rScotty

My next project is to make a three point hitch carry all box like one I built before and mount my chainsaw holder to it. I have a three point hitch pallet fork package I bought from Titan. IMG_4219.JPG

I’m considering a toolbox and place for chains on that box. But. Both of those things really should be on tractor so that when the hoe is on I have them as well. We will soon see.

/ New to me Kubota M59
So on the right hand side of my tractor (if sitting on seat), I have noticed a small plate with two holes in it that are threaded. Anyone know what that is for on their M59? Looks like a decent spot to mount a toolbox hanger.IMG_4222.JPG

/ New to me Kubota M59
Did a little brush hogging this morning. Then took the three point hitch off and put the backhoe back on. Switched over to the two foot bucket and dug a few stumps out. IMG_4228.JPG

Getting pretty hot out now. Time for a break and a drink in the air conditioning.

/ New to me Kubota M59 #50  
Now that you have some time on the M59, and factoring out the issues you had with the red one, i.e assuming the red one was always working fine, how do you compare the performance of the two machines.