new tiller!

/ new tiller! #1  

dougzdog

Tractor
century 2535
it finally stopped raining here long enough for me to try out my new ccm tiller. the 66" was a perfect match. here is a pic of me tillin up the lawn/weeds.

Attachments

• 418404-tractor pic.jpg
    418404-tractor pic.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 435
   / new tiller! #2  
Doug, nice looking rig you have there. I've been using mine quite a bit lately....in fact took off a half day of work yesterday to work on my corn patch ...putting down lime using the fel and spreading by shovel...then broadcast some fertilizer and tilled everything again. It's a nice tool to have. I managed to put in 10 rows of sweet corn before the rains came. Have fun with the new tiller.

sassafraspete

/ new tiller! #4  
That tool box is standard on the Century. Does the Branson not have one there?

/ new tiller! #5  
dougzdog,
Thanks.. we hope you enjoy your tiller for many years to come.
Regards,
Mark Carter

/ new tiller!
thanks guys, i was suprised at how smooth the tillin is on these tractors. i only had experience on an old ariens lawn and garden tractor that used to jump up and down when you hit a rock, but now just the tiller jumps, tractor doesnt move.

btw. that was quite a trip i took to pick up the tiller in tn and a used chinese chipper in ga. 2 days 2100 miles and a ride home with 1500 lbs in the back of a toyota tundra, but it rode pretty good for being maxed out in cargo.