New Texas Gulfcoast member.

/ New Texas Gulfcoast member. #1  

Tntcwg3

Tractor
Bad Boy 4035H (Branson 3515H)
Hello from Texas, I'm Trey and I'm happy to be here. I've been a tractor enthusiast from my early childhood, thanks to a great uncle who farmed soybeans, cotton, and alfalfa hay in Oklahoma. I've just purchased a Bad Boy 4035H (rebadged Branson 3515H) that I'm planning to use to help occupy myself when I retire. I've also got several antique wheel and crawler tractors that I'm going to restore as well, the FEL on the 4035H should help take the strain off my back as a side benefit.

Attachments

• 20190825_174603.jpg
    20190825_174603.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 83
   / New Texas Gulfcoast member. #2  
Welcome, from the top side of Texas. Retirement is only a semester away for me!

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about your experience with the tractor(s). There are some forums and threads just for those of us in Texas. Enjoy!

/ New Texas Gulfcoast member.
Welcome, from the top side of Texas. Retirement is only a semester away for me!
Thanks and Congratulations! This was to be my year to retire, but some family needs and the economy made me rethink my timeline and postpone it for now. I'm looking forward to reading through the past posts, there is a lot of knowledge and experiences to read through on this forum.

/ New Texas Gulfcoast member. #4  
Thanks and Congratulations! This was to be my year to retire, but some family needs and the economy made me rethink my timeline and postpone it for now. I'm looking forward to reading through the past posts, there is a lot of knowledge and experiences to read through on this forum.
I feel you. I should be done, too. The inflation has delayed our home build and driven up the cost enough that I figured I should work a wee bit longer. Wife just retired in June. I've been reading this site for over a year now and have learned a lot of new things and learning a lot about how little I have scratched the surface. (like I sure wish I would have been able to take 'shop' class when I was in school...welding is a mystery to me)

/ New Texas Gulfcoast member. #6  
Welcome to the Forum! (y)

All of my tractors are antiques, but none as old as me. :ROFLMAO:

/ New Texas Gulfcoast member. #7  
Congrats on your new purchase!
Also, welcome to the forum :)

/ New Texas Gulfcoast member. #8  
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new tractor.

/ New Texas Gulfcoast member. #9  
Welcome to the forum, I’m about 93 miles east of you near the Sabine River.

/ New Texas Gulfcoast member. #10  
Welcome to TBN! Congrats on the tractor!