New RK24 Owner!

/ New RK24 Owner! #1  

cruffleluficus

Tractor
RK24, Gravely L8, Gravely 8162B
Well, I took the plunge yesterday and picked up an RK24. I did a little mowing today, and played in the landscape stones a little yesterday, but I think I'm gonna like it! I've never run a bucket loader before, but I already see I have lots of learning to do. Thanks for all the information ya'll have shared here!

Attachments

• 20191027_130242.jpg
    20191027_130242.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 477
  • 20191027_132332.jpg
    20191027_132332.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 541
   / New RK24 Owner! #2  
Congrats on the new tractor!!!

Welcome to TBN!!!!

/ New RK24 Owner! #3  
Congrats on the tractor! You will ask yourself "how did I get by without a tractor?". Great little workhorse!

/ New RK24 Owner! #4  
That looks like a nice upgrade!! Congrats!

/ New RK24 Owner! #5  
Welcome! (from a fellow Gravely and RK24 owner!)

/ New RK24 Owner! #6  
Well, I took the plunge yesterday and picked up an RK24. I did a little mowing today, and played in the landscape stones a little yesterday, but I think I'm gonna like it! I've never run a bucket loader before, but I already see I have lots of learning to do. Thanks for all the information ya'll have shared here!

Congratulations on the purchase. I am in the market also for a new tractor and the RK 24 is on my short list. After a short time you will wonder how you ever got along without a loader on your tractor. Get out and enjoy the new equipment.

/ New RK24 Owner! #8  
Awesome, Congrats!
I bought one yesterday RK24, 4’ Bush hog, 4’ tiller, and front end loader.
Pick it up tomorrow, Can’t wait.

/ New RK24 Owner! #9  
Cruffleluficus and Bigscott16,
congrats on the new tractor, I think you will be well pleased with your choice, they really are great little tractors that perform above expectations.

/ New RK24 Owner! #10  
Congrats on the tractor! You will ask yourself "how did I get by without a tractor?". Great little workhorse!

Late to the party here but I cannot agree more with your statement. Subcompact tractors are the Swiss Army knife of the tractor world. There are so many jobs around the homestead that are made easier with the addition of a small tractor and even more so a tractor and loader.. Not sure how I managed to get by so long without one. A new red tractor is on my horizon once this crisis passes.