New puppy!

/ New puppy! #1  

LS Tractor Owner

Tractor
LS XG3025 TLB, Previously MT125 TLB, Craftsman GTS6500
We had lost our beloved 12 y/o mini schnauzer, Kipp, on Nov.30th to aggressive cancer. It was an absolute heartbreak. His mate, Kassi, went into severe depression (as well as us) over the loss.

Well, it must have been fate....or a higher power... We had talked about getting a Standard Schnauzer for about the past year. A breeder i had contacted about 10 months ago, sent me an email stating he had a litter that would be ready the weekend after Christmas. At first, we almost didn't even consider getting another puppy so soon after our loss..... Here he is...getting accustomed to his new home.

Kassi is trying to show him the ropes....he's doing well. He has definitely filled a void.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 290
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 299
   / New puppy! #2  
Nothing quite like a new puppy to brighten up the day! He looks like a troublemaker! When our last dog died we somehow went more than a year with no dog before we got another one. Not sure how we managed so long without a dog.

/ New puppy! #3  
It was meant to be. I wish the pack and the pup many happy and healthy years together; troublemaker or not.:cool: