New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #11  
I do have a question though. I would prefer to keep my bucket pins with the FEL when it is not mounted. Any suggestions on an alternate pin that can be used when for this when the FEL is off?

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #12  
I do have a question though. I would prefer to keep my bucket pins with the FEL when it is not mounted. Any suggestions on an alternate pin that can be used when for this when the FEL is off?
would a DL100 FEL or an L100 (slighly thicker) FEL pin work? they are shaped different then DL95 and FL1805 pins and are touch shorter and don't depend on FEL arm notch and d-ring to seat.
just a thought, not able to look at any of them today.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #13  
would a DL100 FEL or an L100 (slighly thicker) FEL pin work? they are shaped different then DL95 and FL1805 pins and are touch shorter and don't depend on FEL arm notch and d-ring to seat.
just a thought, not able to look at any of them today.
Dave, thanks for the suggestion. after I posted that I did some research and it seems that finding a 30MM (dia) clevis pin would be near impossible and impracticable do to cost if I did find one, I found just one place where I could special order something like this. I'll just need to use what it came with, but looking forward to this, I'm forever forgetting and grabbing the greasy top of the FEL mount to pull myself up.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #14  
I'm forever forgetting and grabbing the greasy top of the FEL mount to pull myself up.
um...guess what I just did. yeah....worse part is I actually need to grease the loader today.
I too am ordering soon, but mine is DL100 so it will always be there.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #15  
Tried to click on parts and accessories on the web page but it wasn't click able
Any links to order? My 80 year old dad sure could use this on the 1705 along with a step

Found it

Last edited:
   / New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #16  
Tried to click on parts and accessories on the web page but it wasn't click able
Any links to order? My 80 year old dad sure could use this on the 1705 along with a step

Found it

Mine arrived yesterday

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #17  

Mine arrived yesterday
ordered mine for 2010 GC2400 with DL100 FEL about 5 minutes ago. was gonna order erlier but been w/o phone/internet for 10 hrs and just didn't feel like placing orders over a tethered connection to my cell.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #18  
ordered mine for 2010 GC2400 with DL100 FEL about 5 minutes ago. was gonna order erlier but been w/o phone/internet for 10 hrs and just didn't feel like placing orders over a tethered connection to my cell.
and shipped with valid UPS number.
was shipped under 2 hours from order time, can't beat that.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #19  
So, after looking at it I don't think it is meant to be used without the FEL mounted. The pin from the FEL seems too loose to me to use it that way.

Which is fine because I use the tractor more in the winter with with the FEL on than I use it the rest of the year.

I think I'll just have to find another way to secure the bottom with the FEL off.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #20  
Ordered the step and handle last night and shipped today mid morning.