New MF GC1705 on the way!

/ New MF GC1705 on the way! #21  
I wonder what the dealer would do if Saturday morning I told them I wanted the 1734e that they have instead of the 1705? After all I haven’t signed the papers yet hmmmmm wonder if he has a sense of humor?

Although I did tell the salesman last week that I planned on upgrading in a few years when our neighbor sells us his 40 acres.

If that's what you would rather have do it. I doubt he'd care since he's selling a more expensive tractor. Somebody else will but the 1705!

/ New MF GC1705 on the way!
He does have a RFM sitting there to go with it, I can just see my wife shaking her head and laughing at me if I did something like that.

/ New MF GC1705 on the way! #23  
If that's what you want, do it now..

It would be the time to go bigger but the 1705 will be a perfect sub compact for the property I have now, it will also give me something to look forward to in a few years when the other 40 acres comes up for us to buy, anyway I will be at the dealership tomorrow morning around eight with the pickup and trailer. As they say no turning back when the papers are signed and I leave the lot, can’t wait to see how long it takes me to mow my property with a 60 inch deck tomorrow afternoon.

Jim.

One thing I never brought up also was the reason I wanted to stay under 25hp on a new tractor was so I didn’t have to deal with emissions but eventually I will find myself in the world of tier 4 emissions but not right now.

Jim.

/ New MF GC1705 on the way! #26  
Yes I stay below tier 4 or buy something older that doesn't require it..

Yes I stay below tier 4 or buy something older that doesn't require it..

That would be the best option for me but I kinda like having a warranty for awhile, I’ll have to see what’s out there 3-4 years from now, with the amount of mowing I do I would expect it to do a burn off while I’m mowing so I probably wouldn’t notice it or have a issue, not like only running it for a short time go to park it and have the light come on and have to do a burn off while just sitting. DPF and this diesel emissions is all new to me.
I remember years ago when the Salesman at my Ford dealer said that the diesel I was looking at needed muffler fluid I laughed at him because I thought he was joking ten he explained it to me, I ended up with a F150 with a 5.0 to go with my 7.3.

Just got home with my new toy, picture proff.
542B92A0-D935-4313-BEF0-BCFBAC142DFE.jpeg

/ New MF GC1705 on the way! #29  
Looks good, good luck with it..

/ New MF GC1705 on the way! #30  
Nice! I sure you meany new tool :thumbsup: