New Metal Fire Pit

/ New Metal Fire Pit #1  

Old Red

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800 HDC
So the people who make the Firminator implements also make really nice fire pits. I bought one of their display models this weekend at the NWTF convention in Nashville. This thing is heavy. The old LP fire pit benches and table were burned in the new fire pit....kinda mean to do that I guess....ha

Didn't really realize how much of a niche market this was. They don't sell these on every street corner or big box stores....or if they do they are fairly cheap. I believe this one will last.
Edit: so annoying my iPhone pics are always sideways....when you click it will turn upright.

You can lift the ring off the top (takes two people) and clean out the ashes pretty easy. This is not its finally resting spot, had to burn the old first to get out of way.

IMG_1053-4.jpegIMG_1048-1.jpeg

/ New Metal Fire Pit #2  
nice pit!
i don't see anything on their website, can you say how wide that pit is?
and approx what they sell for?
we have been using these $100 pits from lowes but only get 2 summers out of them

/ New Metal Fire Pit
Here are some measurements. You can get whatever you want on the side....this is what they had on display so I didn't get to choose....actually worked out well cause wifey doesn't like my redeck stuff....

About $600 with TN tax is what I paid to keep them from having to haul it back.

Fire Pits – Plantation Spoiled

IMG_1059.jpegIMG_1057.jpegIMG_1056.jpeg

Last edited:
   / New Metal Fire Pit #5  
thanks for the info, that's about the size we like on the patio,
i'm afraid freight costs would be expensive to NY

/ New Metal Fire Pit #6  
   / New Metal Fire Pit #7  
We have made due with just a few local rocks. Works very well and has a nice draft for the fire.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

/ New Metal Fire Pit #8  
   / New Metal Fire Pit #10  
They have the fire going and a cold beer sitting there, so I think up/down is not that important right now.... :)