/ New Member #1  

3035user

Tractor
Century 3035
I have just purchased a 3035 century and wanted to let you folks know that so far so good. I am new to these forums so please forgive me if I mess up.
I really enjoy reading all of the info. that you folks of knowledge put on here as I have been a lurker for a few months now.
I have all of the equipment that went with a ford jubile, so I have about all I need to get most jobs done.

Have happy tractoring
Jack engle

/ New Member #2  
Welcome to TBN Jack! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Always happy to see a new face......uh.......signature show up. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Please fill out your profile so we have a better understanding of where you're located and what you'll be doing with your tractor.

And of course, you need to fill us in on the the juicy details of your purchase. You know, who's your dealer, how much did you pay, how we can spend more of your money for you. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And if you really have been lurking for a few months, then why didn't you post any pictures of the new purchase? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Look forward to hearing from you in the future. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New Member #3  
Nice to see another Zetor/Centory tractor owner. I just got my C47L a fews ago. Not much you can really do to mess up except maybe bad spelling and this site has a spell checker so post away and have fun /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif BTW (by the way) my spelling to really bad so I'm sure I'll have some posts that are "messed up" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New Member
I am located in S.In. and bought my 3035 with C50 FEL at Jerry's Auto in Seymour. He has been real good to work with. I might of gave a little much as it cost 14500, it also has the R4 tires.
I own 40 acers but only mow 6 acers a week as the remainder is in woods. Lots of wildlife.

Century 3035, C50FEL,6' Farm King F/M,6' Blade,7'Disc

/ New Member #5  
Jack, welcome to the group. Those old fords of the 40's, 50's have served this area well with many still going strong at over 50 yrs age. I hope our children can say the same things about the kukje tractors 50 yrs from now. The 4wd, shuttle, 12 speeds, dependable engines, low, wide stance, make these great tractors on these hills. What county you in? Flatlander or ridgerunner? Many of us are spending less time on the computer and more on the tractor with the longer daylight hours...but it's always great to hear the experiences of the new buyers and look at the eye candy. Post a picture of your rig if you can. I never get tired of looking. That loader will be one of the handiest things you've got when maintaining those 40 acres.

sassafraspete

/ New Member
I live in jen. co. Marion twnship. Not too far from your stomping ground. Raised here on a farm and just can't bring myself to five it up.
I was going to sell the old ford when I bought my new tractor but the kids talked me out of it. I do enjoy using it for some things.
Like you I hope the Century hold up half as good as the old ford.
I bought the Century for the FEL and I haven't been disapointed. I will get them pictures out soon.
I do think the Centurys are a piece of art and real pleasure to operate.

1035user