New Member from the north east

/ New Member from the north east #1  

smach

Tractor
massey ferguson 1635
Hi All,
Have been looking at info on this sight and find it very useful, thought I should become a member. Currently looking for an older Massey Ferguson 35 or 135. Finding just the right one is a challenge!

/ New Member from the north east #2  
:welcome:
To the forum. Glad that you finally joined. :thumbsup:

/ New Member from the north east #3  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder... OR we may be neighbours as I live in the North East too!

There are too many wee towns/areas to list, so let me know and we can grab a pint at your local pub. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the site.

/ New Member from the north east #4  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy..

/ New Member from the north east #5  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder... OR we may be neighbours as I live in the North East too!

There are too many wee towns/areas to list, so let me know and we can grab a pint at your local pub. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the site.

I live in the northeast too, we're practically (antipode) neighbors!.......that is, if I dug through the center of the earth and then swam east for a bit. Antipodes Map - Tunnel to the other side of the world

/ New Member from the north east #7  
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Massey section.

/ New Member from the north east #8  
:welcome: from NM. There is a member here, Daugen, that is selling a MF 135. Don't know if he still has it or how much. He is ussually on daily in the 'good morning' thread under 'rural living' . Good luck on your search, and again, welcome

/ New Member from the north east #9  
:welcome:to the forum from New Hampshire! What part of the northeast are
you from, if you don't mind sharing that information! Inquiring minds would like
to know.

/ New Member from the north east #10  
Welcome to TBN lots of good people on here