Own Ford 4000 tractor with 776B loader, 1401D Yanmar tractor

/ New member from Arizona, USA #3  
Welcome to TBN...enjoy.

/ New member from Arizona, USA #4  
Welcome to the forum!

/ New member from Arizona, USA
Welcome from Missouri.

MoKelly
Thanks for the welcome. Funny how the wife and I have talked about getting out of this heat here in Az. Actually live in the big city, suburb of Phoenix, but have two small places northeast near a town called Snowflake. Spend as much time there as possible when I'm not working. Soon to retire so will be leaving the rat race behind. Right now running a few head of cattle and mostly use the 4000 mostly for feeding. Not even a strain on the old Ford moving 900-1500 pound bales. We have a little Yanmar 1401D for all our little chores around the house. Works great for digging post holes, cleaning stalls and working around the trees in our upstart orchard.

Missouri is one of the places we have talked about as while we do have some of the best darn soil in the country the
difficulty is we have very little rain/snow so everything relies on irrigation. Wife is always watching homesteader on youtube who located from here in AZ. Could go on but will try not to take up to much of you time. Will pick you brain regarding my loader on my 4000 at a later time. Again thanks for the welcome. Sam

/ New member from Arizona, USA #6  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Took ya a while to introduce yourself. :)

Enjoy the site.

/ New member from Arizona, USA #7  
JESSESAM is almost always loquacious on February 28th.

/ New member from Arizona, USA #8  
Welcome to TBN!

/ New member from Arizona, USA #9  
Welcome to TBN!