NEW MAHINDRA MODELS(smaller compacts)

/ NEW MAHINDRA MODELS(smaller compacts) #1  

johnsonauto

Silver Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra's
Mahindra has just released the "15" series, 2015(20 hp),
2615(26hp) both hydro's, mid mount pto, mower, loaders. Similar in sizes to the B7500 and B7800 Kubota and the John Deere 4110 and 4115. Come take a look at them at the Orange Fair This weekend Sept 20, 21, 2003.
We will have both models on display, Sat and Sun. Sept 20, 21, at the Orange Country Fair, RT152(Orange Center RD), Orange, CT and as well as other Mahindra models and Befco implements . As long as Huricane Isabel doesnt give us a dirrect hit we will be there. We would love to see you there. Feel free to give us a call for more info or directions.
Scott Johnson
NewEnglandTractor

/ NEW MAHINDRA MODELS(smaller compacts) #2  
Ill have to stop by and check them out on a "spy mission"Im sure That you will do great with theise new sub compact models-Best of luck G

/ NEW MAHINDRA MODELS(smaller compacts) #3  
johnsonauto
Sounds great. What engines are in them and are they TYM units?
Chipperman

/ NEW MAHINDRA MODELS(smaller compacts)
Chipperman, they are mitsubishi powered, stop by with Shifty and you both can spy on the competition. Hope to see you there. Also if you have any intrest doodle bug pulls and i think garden tractor pull, are saturday and antique farm tractor pulls are sunday.

/ NEW MAHINDRA MODELS(smaller compacts) #5  
johnsonauto
Thanks for the info. Are they built by TYM or Mitsu?
Chipperman
PS: Sorry won't be able to make it this weekend and as for spying I perfer to think I am just doing my homework. I assume you do yours. And you never know when we will be tested on it.

/ NEW MAHINDRA MODELS(smaller compacts) #6  
What's the retail price on the 2615 and would it handle a 6' finish mower and 48" pto tiller? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Are you looking for 6' rear mounted finish mower or mid mount? Its availible with a 60" (5') mid mount mower, as of now, no 6', but rear mounted are availible. Drop me a private e-mail with your specifics and i'll quote you some pricing.
Mahindrasales@aol.com NewEnglangTractor

- Just got both 2015 2615 in this morning, nice tractor to operate. Anyone want to take a look they be here on the lot untill friday mid day, we are here untill 9pm Thursday . Then they will be back on Monday from the fair. I'll try to get some pics posted soon but have alot to do to get ready for the fair. www.NewEnglandTractor.com

Chipperman i cant reveal all the secrets of who makes them, or you wouldn't have anything to spy on. www.newenglandtractor.com