New LX3310

/ New LX3310 #1  

KDubU

Tractor
Kubota
Finally back with a tractor! Sold my MX5100 back in 2020 when we moved and now have moved back onto 10 acres. Was looking for a cab as blowing snow with an open tractor was getting old particularly on windy days. Also got the front blower as I also did not want to be looking backwards any more. Had to “modify” the garage door opening a bit to get her inside. Will have to look at a taller door as currently the 7’ is not enough. Biggest challenge is the doors are on the load bearing side of the garage so that adds challenges.

Attachments

• F7BF786D-EDB7-4342-8021-880296B8F6F5.jpeg
    F7BF786D-EDB7-4342-8021-880296B8F6F5.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 197
   / New LX3310 #2  
Very nice machine! If the LX3310 was around when I upgraded tractors I would have bought it. I looked at the B3350, but fortunately dodged that bullet.

/ New LX3310 #3  
Very nice machine! If the LX3310 was around when I upgraded tractors I would have bought it. I looked at the B3350, but fortunately dodged that bullet.
Currently, the B3350 is the only tractor with a lifetime "emissions" warranty.

When this was implemented I decided to keep mine.

/ New LX3310 #4  
Currently, the B3350 is the only tractor with a lifetime "emissions" warranty.

When this was implemented I decided to keep mine.

That is certainly a plus, and if the machine was operating well I would likely do the same.
How is your machine running? Speaking in general, we hear about tractor problems and not so much about resolutions or when they're running well.

/ New LX3310 #5  
That is certainly a plus, and if the machine was operating well I would likely do the same.
How is your machine running? Speaking in general, we hear about tractor problems and not so much about resolutions or when they're running well.
My 2018 model has been fine for the last two years since the reformer, DPF, etc. was replaced. Prior to that, other things, e.g., firmware updates, etc. were done to little effect.

Was told that total work done to mine would have been around $10K had it not been covered by warranty, and this was nearly three years ago. All such work was performed prior to Kubota's quiet introduction of "lifetime" warranty.

Was planning to replace mine with either a 3310 or a comparable JD model but decided to keep it after the lifetime warranty was introduced. Where else can one find a lifetime emissions warranty? Yes, I am aware of the details of the "warranty."

May replace it in the future with the forthcoming LX4020.

/ New LX3310 #6  
Nice ride @kdub Got my LX3310 in April and have 130 hours on it and it's been trouble free. I use a pusher and three point blower and had the dealer add heated mirrors. The front blower was an appealing option but I use my loader too much to be swapping it on and off.

Attachments

• 20221126_134017.jpg
    20221126_134017.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 133
   / New LX3310 #7  
Nice ride @kdub Got my LX3310 in April and have 130 hours on it and it's been trouble free. I use a pusher and three point blower and had the dealer add heated mirrors. The front blower was an appealing option but I use my loader too much to be swapping it on and off.
What did they use for the heated mirrors Gallows? Are they the ones for the Grand L6060 Nordik Edition?

/ New LX3310 #8  
Not sure what model they're off of. Part# L5345 are what I ordered for it.