New LS MT573cps

/ New LS MT573cps #1  

Mud2Money

Silver Member
Tractor
Lb2202, 63’ 630 COM, MF85, MT573cps
Hi first post here. Checked out the ls MT573cps. They say it’s a 20x20 transmission. Wouldn’t it be considered a 24x24 like the rx7320 ? It has high /low L,M,H and 1-4.
Ended up buying one and so far really enjoying it. Extremely quiet. The transmission feels very smooth and positive engagement.

/ New LS MT573cps #2  
Nice tractor - GL with it.

Maybe you got a creeper gear they dont include in the specs??

I have the little brother to yours with 16x16 and a creeper option. They dont include the creeper gear in the specs.

Now wondering when I would need the creeper gear??

/ New LS MT573cps
I figured. The manual didn’t illustrate a matching combo. The speed range chart for a rx7320pcc makes more sense. They show low range with mid range selection then final gear select.
I use creeper for maneuvering tight areas next to buildings and with forks for odd items.
Soon I will be trying it out for towing. I have a large shed 12x20x16. I will be raising it up onto beams and skidding it back to make a new base. I used my creeper on my old case 630 to skid tower stands across fields carefully.

/ New LS MT573cps #4  
I've had my MT573 CPS for almost five years and have had no mechanical problems with it. Last year, for some unknown reason, the driver's side door shattered into a thousand pieces upon closing. It was not unduly "slammed" or otherwise mistreated. Anyway, I really like the four-wheel drive and the FEL. I had to reinforce a section of the FEL after possibly exceeding its capacity - see photo. It easily operates my eight ft. Hardee rotary mower with a grapple on the FEL. M2M, congratulations on your new LS MT573.

IMG_20220407_185506.jpg

/ New LS MT573cps
Not a bad idea for a brace ! I kept a close eye on the bolts and frame gaps as I moved 50-55 yards of 30 year old clay ditch tailings.

I did figure the transmission out. I found a section in the manual. Creeper can not be used in high range. Low and medium are fine.

I certainly like it a lot. I was on the fence about a cab and the smaller mt468. Glad I went with the 573 as it’s a much heavier and more robust unit. I had them load the rears with juice. Waiting on a large single shank subsoiler to give it a workout. Majority of its life will be used with a 7ft tiller.