New LS 5030c

/ New LS 5030c #11  
Couple of thoughts.

LS has been making tractors sold here, including McCormick, Farm Trac, Montana, some TYM and some Mahindra models???, and now are making a few models for New Holland and finally, are now coming ashore under their own name.

Let's see if we can sort this out.

Daegong,(sp) makers of both Kioti and BobCat,
Kujke making Branson, and ??
LS making tractors for so many others, including themselves..
Korea has certainly becoming the tractor manufacturer to the world.

My question is simply about the 5 year LS warranty. To back up that warranty, a dealer near me would have to stay in business to provide me with that warranty service. Correct?

I would say so, the dealer I'm working with as been in the area for 25 years or so. Like many other LS dealers he was selling Montana tractors.

/ New LS 5030c #12  
My question is simply about the 5 year LS warranty. To back up that warranty, a dealer near me would have to stay in business to provide me with that warranty service. Correct?

Correct, but isn't that true with any brand's warranty? I'm guessing that's why you get so much more "bang for the buck" with a LS right now when compared with the established brands here in the US. They have a fine proven product (via all the rebranding of their tractors over here), but no track record with dealers or warranty support. That's not a good thing under any circumstances, but at least they aren't charging for it yet.

Considering the financial turmoil of the last few years, I would think no brand or dealer is a totally safe bet.

/ New LS 5030c #13  
You'll love your J2023H. We just delivered another one with matching Blue Goose-neck trailer, loader and LS Backhoe. Warranty service is our hallmark and we have been providing support for our USA Reconditioned Yanmar's for eight years in Texas and across the US. We provide a one year part and labor warranty on Yanmar tractors that are 25 to 30 years old!

LS support is a piece of cake and a 5 Year Warranty.
We are a new LS Dealer and LS is leading the industry by our account. They are going above and beyond with dealer and customer support on the best priced/feature loaded models on the market! Don't take my word for it do your homework.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / New LS 5030c #14  
We are a new LS Dealer and LS is leading the industry by our account. They are going above and beyond with dealer and customer support on the best priced/feature loaded models on the market! Don't take my word for it do your homework.:thumbsup:

Just checked out the RCO Tractor website. You are starting out on the right track by publishing the LS Tractor model prices up front without all the BS -- way to go and good luck to you.

/ New LS 5030c #16  
Thanks, we are only allowed to post package prices on the web. The prices posted include a mower and box blade in most cases.:thumbsup:

Yeah, I didn't notice but guess that's standard practice. Well, that's what I got -- a package deal (FEL, BB, cutter, and canopy). I'm pretty sure for less than I would have paid for a equivalent big name machine without all the extras, but hard to say as nobody wants to quote prices only on a tractor. Package deals work for people like me who are just starting out and need all that stuff, but not as likely to get you converts from those loyal to other brands already owning some hardware. (How's that for stating the obvious!) Oh well, I suppose you guys know a lot more about selling them than I do. So again, good luck -- I'm a LS believer thus far.

/ New LS 5030c #17  
I'm very excited.
After many months of contemplation I've finally ordered the 5030c!
I'll try to post pics and more info when it comes in.
I can't wait to get out and put it to work.

/ New LS 5030c #18  
I'm very excited.

That's great, you will love it! We use the open cab model 5030 around our yard to move equipment. The self leveling bucket is really nice. We may have to buy one to take to our family ranch in Lampasas. Post some pics of it working.

/ New LS 5030c #19  
I'm very excited.

Wow, I noticed in an earlier post that you started looking at the 5030c last October -- THAT is a long time to contemplate a purchase. Well congrats and I hope it lives up to your expectations. Yep, we need pics!:thumbsup:

/ New LS 5030c #20  
My tractor came on Saturday. I put in 8 hours with the Bush Hog. I'm loving it!! I'll try to get pics up soon.