New Kioti Owner

/ New Kioti Owner #1  

gkm

Silver Member
Tractor
Bocat CT335 HST Cab
I've been lurking on this site for quite some time now and all the information has been extremely helpful to me in regards to making a purchase decision. I'd like to extend my gratitude to all members that make valuable contributions to this site, which in my opinion, is an invaluable tool.

I've always owned JD and I outgrew my 445. That said, I decided that based on my research that I would look at Mahindra, Kubota, NH and Kioti. I looked and tested all and looked at Kioti lastly. I've got 3 acres of grass and many projects that I intend on completing. I've been getting tired of borrowing my neighbors 07 NH TC 30 and figured that it was time for me to purchase my own toy.

I'm a scientist/engineer and I research things to the nth degree. Based on my research and testing of the aforementioned manufacturers, I purchased a Kioti CK20s gear. As mentioned, I looked at the Kioti last and I must say that I was sold after a throuogh test and evaluation. The fit and finish is outstanding, the components appear to be extremely stout and I was extremely impressed with the workmanship/engineering. I purchased a week ago and I've put 26 hours on the ticker and on a dailly basis, I find that I'm more impressed of its capabilities. It has a FEL w/tooth and basded on my extremely compacted soil, this machine has no problem scraping/digging. I also purchased the Kioti rear finish mower and it cuts beautifully and appears to be extremely well engineered.

Again, thanks for the valuable insight and I hope to reciprocate in the future.

BTW, I do all my own maintenance and have read numerous discussions on hydraulic oil. Can someone please provide me with the proper fluid type/manufacturers/places to purchase? I'm not sure that based on all the different opinions that I'd be obtaining the best fluid for my tractor. I've looked for the manufacturer's recommended fluid, but I cannot find anywhere.

Regards,

Greg

/ New Kioti Owner #2  
Advanced Auto... Accel 303
Sam's Club..... white pail with green lid Hdraulic/Trans fluid

Pretty much as long as it says Hydraulic/Transmission fluid it will work

Engine oil
Rotella 15-40
Delvic 15-40 all can be obtained at Walmart or your local automotive store.
Also it doesn't hurt to pick up some fuel conditioner such as Power Services (white quart bottle) follow directions

/ New Kioti Owner #3  
Welcome to the PacK!

Any pictures of the new animal? :D

/ New Kioti Owner
Wallace...thanks for the reply, it's much appreciated.

New Toy:

DSC_0177.JPG

Project Completed w/ new Toy:

DSC_0175.JPG

/ New Kioti Owner #5  
I use Texaco THD, which is compatible with the likes of Shell Donax TD or BP Tractran UTH. The Donax TD has the best specs of a non-synthetic fluid, with TEXACO being real close.

/ New Kioti Owner #6  
Nice pictures! You got the updated loader which is good and that patio looks awesome!

/ New Kioti Owner #7  
congratulations and welcome to the pack.....

remember.... pace yourself with all the new projects you will want to take on with your new toy.........

/ New Kioti Owner #8  
If your impressed at this point wait until you get about 100 hours on her and the engine gets broken in. I could feel the power band changing and it will act like a lot more tractor than you think you bought.

/ New Kioti Owner #9  
congrats.... as mentioned after the 100 hour mark or somewhere there abouts.. the thing seems to get quite a bit stronger. I love mine in the HST version. I've had it since April and have around 110 hours. They said average homeowner puts 50 hrs on a tractor. HA! I keep finding ways to use it!

/ New Kioti Owner #10  
GKM, I just sent you a PM. FYI.