New Holland TC33D Needs Parts

/ New Holland TC33D Needs Parts #1  

River Hawk

Tractor
New Holland TC33D
I'm new to the tractor world and recently bought a 1999 New Holland TC33D fixer-upper. It's a 4x4 with HST, front end loader, R1 tires and a hard cab. I'm in need of the cover that goes over the FEL valve body which is mounted to the front of the right fender. Also looking for wheel weights. If anyone has a TC 25,29 or 33 that they are parting out or knows where I could get these items I would appreciate letting me know.
Thanks,
River Hawk

/ New Holland TC33D Needs Parts #2  
   / New Holland TC33D Needs Parts #3  
Long lane tractor is a NH salvage yard. They are in Elizabethtown PA.🍻

/ New Holland TC33D Needs Parts
I checked with my NH dealer, they said the cover was available from NH's "vintage" parts supply and the price was $270.00! That's a crazy price so I thought I'd try to see if someone had a junker tractor that I could get it from.

On the wheel weights I really don't know how many I need. The tractor has a model 7308 front end loader. I have a mechanic friend of mine going to check to see if the rear tires are filled with any kind of weight. Do you have any used weights that would fit my rear wheels. Thanks.

/ New Holland TC33D Needs Parts #7  
The rear weights are 105# each. Generally, 4 weights is a good counterbalance.

/ New Holland TC33D Needs Parts #8  
here is what I did. mine may be similar to your wheel size.

Attachments

• IMG_5755.JPG
    IMG_5755.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5751.JPG
    IMG_5751.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5402.JPG
    IMG_5402.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
   / New Holland TC33D Needs Parts #9  
For weights, ASAP has some decent prices. I had a friend put them on his NH TC31DA with R4. Not sure if these exact ones would work on your R1 tires. But I would check out All States Ag Parts for new weights.

Thanks to all for your input...